Sign in to follow this  
S.Keller

PMDG Dash 8

Hey PMDG folks ;-) just a question about the Dash 8 project? Is it still planned or already started? Or has it been cancelled?.. Hope not, cause this is such a beauty...an ideal FSX Addon for short haul ...and maybe this picture can motivate you too :)

I'm Positive its been started, there was a video way back about the 748i expansion pack with a 3 second preview of the Dash-8 exterior model...But I'm not PMDG so... :(

I just noticed on the PMDG Development schedule it says:"PMDG DHC-8: The initial product in the PMDG Dash-8 series will include the -200/300 series airplanes."Does this mean that there will be some expansion packs?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Folks,Please be aware that Majestic is only doing the Q400 at this time. Also it may not be welcomed by PMDG for postings of the Majestic project on their site.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Where do updates from majestic go? On this site? Not majestic forums, strange.Alex
You coud find it on the site, top left corner.Looks like PMDG! I think it was a joke about 200/300 series, 400 will!

Wow that does look fantastic! Maybe PMDG and Majestic will release their products at nearly the same time, to give buyers all of the variants that they want. (Just a probably fantasy though.)

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

so the dash will come before 777 :) thats nice..
Well according to a statement last modified almost 2 years ago.

Unfourtunately it looks like the Dash has been on placed on the back burner:

Gents-We are currently working on the 777, NGX SP2, NGX ER and [censored] and also a [censored]
Unless the Dash is one of the "censored" I don't think we can expect to see much of it until post-777 release...if they are still motivated at that point to do it.It's a pity. I've got a pretty good in with Dash's and love to see how PMDG would model it. Would they bypass the entire FSX powerplant simulation and be able to correctly model a decent free-turbine turboprop ala: Majestics's -300 offering? So many questions! So little answers :(...Also the Samdim is just working on the external model and a couple other things in concert with Majestic. Olev was fantastic at all the systems and simulation aspects of the original -300...but it certainly isn't the prettiest panel out there. He did well to get some fantastic help from Samdim. Edited by Houghton11