Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

OFFICIAL PMDG ANSWER REQUIRED

Hi,My question is pretty simple PMDG. Can you officially say, what will be the SEQUENCE concerning the upcoming projects? (i'm talking about the dash8, PMDG's secret project, 777).1- If you don't have the answer please no comment. thank you!2- Release dates are of course not asked. i don't care about them!Best regards

I'm no PMDG official, but I mean come on Kaman! I never imagined you posting one of these.Isn't this good enough?! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a54/pmdg-development-schedule.aspx<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I'll go about my business, now. No one else comment. Shhhhhh

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

That goes into General discussion. This is not related to 737NGX in any way.

That goes into General discussion. This is not related to 737NGX in any way.
yes my mistake! i automatically open the ngx forum......thats why. sorry!

No problem with me, just nudging you in the right direction.

I'm no PMDG official, but I mean come on Kaman! I never imagined you posting one of these.Isn't this good enough?! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a54/pmdg-development-schedule.aspx<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I'll go about my business, now. No one else comment. Shhhhhh
Are you serious????! Well i'm a bit tired tonight so.........i won't go that way! Furthermore if you carefully read the page you indicated it says : Article ID: 54, Created On: 20/02/2010, Modified: 20/02/2010. THE NGX WAS RELEASE ONLY 5months ago and i'm sure you are aware that we are in 2012! happy new year by the way. So those release schedules are clearly outdated. Plus, few weeks ago i read a post for Ryan saying they got something for us so..... To sum up : JUST AN OFFICIAL ANSWER ON TH SEQUENCE and thats it! cheers

This is one of those posts that even get my attention and I consider posts like this to be extremely rude. It is now shut down.