Sign in to follow this  
Great Ozzie

We've moved...

So I noticed that after the forum was moved it's no longer possible to access it without logging in, in fact the whole "AVSIM Hangar" area inaccessible when not logged in. I guess we need to ask Tom to make the forum publically accessible to follow the rules?

So I noticed that after the forum was moved it's no longer possible to access it without logging in, in fact the whole "AVSIM Hangar" area inaccessible when not logged in. I guess we need to ask Tom to make the forum publically accessible to follow the rules?
Klas, I am not sure I understand. Once you log on, your UID and PW should be persistent. That is, if you click on a URL to the forum from your desktop, as an example, the system should remember you and allow you in as it always has. I suggest you clear your browser's cache, relog back on, go to another site and then come back and see if the forums let you in as they used to.

Klas, I am not sure I understand. Once you log on, your UID and PW should be persistent. That is, if you click on a URL to the forum from your desktop, as an example, the system should remember you and allow you in as it always has. I suggest you clear your browser's cache, relog back on, go to another site and then come back and see if the forums let you in as they used to.
Hello Tom,The problem is that the rules of the race says that it must be possible for everyone to read the forum where we make our official race posts, even if they are not members on all the sites.

Yes, the public race forum (and not the private hidden one) needs to be accessible to everyone, whether they have an account or not. As it stands right now at the time I write this, we are in violation of those rules.

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE