Sign in to follow this  
BillW

The Avsim Store

The Avsim Store needs to come up with a system that makes it easier for purchasers to re-install items they bought. Its not clear who you should contact. The list of downloads, in my case is inaccurate and the links are nearly all broken. I've run into this problem before. Its hard enough to recover from a hard drive crash without having to deal with these issues. I've gotten no answers from the store's as yet. I have not had these problems on any other site. If anyone can give some insight, please feel free to do so.

The only link working is the Digital Aviation Cheyenne. The "My Downloads" section still does not detect all of my purchases. I have listed Avsim.cm and Avsim.net as trusted sites. I really appreciate your efforts. I'm sure we'll get this straightened out. Two crashes in 10 months: What a way to lose your sanity!

Chase, if you're monitoring this forum, I need your help. I e-mailed sales and have heard nothing. This lack of customer service is getting very frustrating. People claim to have fixed things when in fact nothing has been done. This is the only site that I have had a problem. This is not a good business model. When people purchase something, they trust that they will be treated fairly. This is outrageous. I'm sorry that I have to come to you, but nobody else responds.

Edited by BillW

Chase, if you're monitoring this forum, I need your help. I e-mailed sales and have heard nothing. This lack of customer service is getting very frustrating. People claim to have fixed things when in fact nothing has been done. This is the only site that I have had a problem. This is not a good business model. When people purchase something, they trust that they will be treated fairly. This is outrageous. I'm sorry that I have to come to you, but nobody else responds.
We haven't "claimed" to have fixed anything. We have passed your comments along to our store managers.

Fair enough. I'll give them some time to work on this. I do wish they would drop me line to give me some idea of what might be the problem. Thanks for your help.

Nicholas is fixing the problem. Thanks for your help, Chase.

You're very welcome, Bill! I'm glad everything is getting squared away!