Sign in to follow this  
JZeitschel

My Hawaiian Livery for POSKY 757 is out! (V2)

Hey everyone (:Just thought I would stop buy to say that I released an updated version to my previous livery for the POSKY 757 for fs2004.It's Hawaiian airlines. I've flown on it a few times; it's great!Hopefully you'll enjoy it it too!I put it in a nice installer package to avoid problems (:Enjoy!Regards,Joerg Zeitschelhttps://rapidshare.c...47/os752hwn.zipI'll soon upload to flightsim; and I only wish I knew how to upload to avsim...I hope you enjoy!

Edited by JZeitschel

Joerg,We'd love to have your file in our library. It's quite easy to upload!Just put the installer and a small/simple read-me.txt file (with your e-mail address and basic info about the file) into a (.zip) archive -- and upload at http://library.avsim.net/upload.php.You will need a library user account, however, it only takes 15 seconds to register. blum.gif

Here's how to upload to the Avsim Library:1. Login.2. Click on "Upload Files".3. Agree to the rules after reading and agreeing to them. 4. Fill out the form, and click on "send information".

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg