Dear all,I would I like to run three 23in monitor on my system,which would give me the best resuilt two EVGA 2gb 550Ti running in Sli or one 6970 using eyefinity ?Mark

I can only tell you what I experienced as I have been researching this before I decide. I have a 6970 and tried Eyefinity with two 27" displays. I was not impressed with performance. I could not try three as I do not have the active diplay port cable and just wanted to do a quick test. I am going the dual 580 route with (3) 27" displays. Some people swear their AMD setups look great. I just could never replicate that but always liked what I saw with Nvidia. And actually I like AMD's a bit more than Nvidia's so too bad for me. But FSX is my main hobby so that decision is based on that.I would say your best bet is to try it first somehow before making the final purchase if possible. I would not recommend running three screens with one card. I think you need at least two cards be it for AMD or Nvidia for a good multi-display experience. ALso, FYI - really study what is required.... power consumption, type connections required, cabling required, PSU ratings, all come into play (as I am learning the hard way), once you go SLI.Hope that helps,Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest jahman
I have a 6970 and tried Eyefinity with two 27" displays. I was not impressed with performance.
Does your test setup include Bojote's SM3 mod?Cheers,- jahman.

To be honest, I can't remember, ha! jahman, are you using Radeons? Now I have read some promising news on the new AMD 7970 from a simmer using it. Think I will put myself on a "holding pattern" until more feedback comes in.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU

Guest jahman
To be honest, I can't remember, ha! jahman, are you using Radeons?
The SM3 Mod does make quite a difference, especially with clouds. My AMD is an HD4870X2 that I spent way too much money on, so I am holding out for a PCIe 3 HD 8970 with an IB CPU :Big Grin:Cheers,- jahman. Edited by jahman

funny, I've never had the issue with clouds. Mine are water moire (do know about the tweak for that), tree shimmering (could tone down but never fix like the 580), and building shimmering/moire (also could never eliminate with CCC). 8970! OMG