Sign in to follow this  
FredrikHj

VrInsight MCP Combo and VrInsight CDUII

HiI have the hardware above and I am useing:LINDA for MCP combo and VRiSim for CDUII!The CDUII works directly out of the box, great work VrInsight!!!!:)LINDA is starting together with FSX and cannot open the MCP port. If I uninstall the CDUII part of VRiSim the MCP will work with LINDA?I will check the forum and reply asas if I find the solution//Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

HII have solved it in the bellow order:1.) Start fsx with LINDA and the flight2.) Start VRiSimAll the devices will work great//Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

HII have solved it in the bellow order:1.) Start fsx with LINDA and the flight2.) Start VRiSimAll the devices will work great//Best Fredrik

I don't understand, why would VRiSim be required for Linda to work? The Q& Asection on this forum here says you cannot actually connect Linda to the MCP2 if other app are usingthe same seral connection which makes sense to me. I havee also problems with Linda: it is connecting to FSX, all notifications for joystick and vrinsight mcp2 are in green but when Linda is turned on the MCP fails to connect properly to FSX.

I don't understand, why would VRiSim be required for Linda to work?

No, it is not required!

But if you have other VRInsight devices which need the VRi Software, you can use them of course.

Just make sure to start FSX and LINDA first, then the VRi Software.

Updated FAQ with this question ...

thanks!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, it is not required!

But if you have other VRInsight devices which need the VRi Software, you can use them of course.

Just make sure to start FSX and LINDA first, then the VRi Software.

Updated FAQ with this question ...

thanks!

Thank you for the clarification. Will let LINDA start automatically at FSX startup.