Sign in to follow this  
TomK

squished overhead panel when loading saved flight

When I load a saved flight, the forward overhead panel often comes up in a squished format ... see below. Note, for instance, that the AC and DC voltmeters are gone. If I close it and reopen the panel from the usual clickspot, everything is fine. Is there a way to fix this? (Other panels all open fine.)Tom Kent

Edited by TomK

I have seen this problem with every plane I own. Just click the edge of the window (as if you were going to re-size) and it will reset (or you can just close/reopen). I dont believe there is a way to prevent it from happening

Noah Bryant

Thanks, Noah. Clicking or tugging at the edge of the window works for every other panel, just not for the forward overhead. Not a big deal in any case.Tom

Well it look's like some guages arn't really getting loaded correctly.Loading from a saved flight probably isn't the best thing for the NGX....are you seeing the initialization prompt at the beginning when loading your flight?Either that are you have the special 75 and over seniors model with extra big switches! Apologies to the gentry here though.

Edited by Houghton11

I do see the initialization prompt and I always wait for it to finish. But maybe you're right ... I should be grateful for the extra-big switches!Tom

Are you opening the 2D overhead while still in the VC? That can cause issues like this because of the way the gauges communicate between the VC and 2D.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com