Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

2012 Practice Thread #3

Practice Thread #3KOAK KMERKMER KBDGKBDG KAMAKAMA KGGGKGGG KBROMMTO MGGTMGGT MROCMROC SKMDSEQU SBCZSBCZ SLLPSLLP SASJSASJ SAMESAME SAZSSAZS SCASSCAS SCOHSCOH SAWHSAWH SAVTSAVT SABESABE SBPASBPA SBRJSBRJ SBSVSBSV SBNTSBNT FHAW

Edited by Bryan Rosier
change SVSV to SBSV :)

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

To all who shall see this post, greetings:Please note that race legs above (post #1) needed some slight editing... e.g. I could not find KMPG therefore I substituted KAMA.For specific changes to the Practice Route, see the Race Channel.Thanks,Rob(the jarhead with a little "j")Edit: aHa! KMPG is 74D in FSX (Marshall County Airport in Moundsville, W. Virginia) but don't think the intent was to go there.

The very best of Luck Lowflyer :)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Baton is free at KGGGWent well but I didn't get close to Bryans time in the Mustang. Was it my flying or is the F7F that much slower?

Rolf Lindbom

wHDDh6t.jpg