Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

Orbx PNW - CAK3 - Elevation Problems (Delta Airpark)

A legitimate owner of Orbx products, denied support as is stated in their EULA I find I have to resort to other means to get support to which I am legally entitled.Can someone please look at this and advise me if this problem is part of PNW or something wrong with some aspect of my installation.All other nearby airports and airstrips appear properly, no sunken objects.Only some of the objects are below ground level, which is weird, unless I decompile the bgl's I don't know for sure why this is happening.I know there is an elevation adjustment file in the world scenery folder which is activated, ie not shown as OFF.Here are some screenshots of the problem. Help to ID a resolution to the problem would be appreciated.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

http://www.orbxsyste...m-terms-of-use/Orbx Forum Terms of Use: 16 ) We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system (unless in the case of piracy - see below).------20 ) Banned users can still receive legitimate support by contacting admin@orbxsystems.com (unless in the case of piracy - see below).

http://www.orbxsyste...m-terms-of-use/Orbx Forum Terms of Use: 16 ) We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system (unless in the case of piracy - see below).------20 ) Banned users can still receive legitimate support by contacting admin@orbxsystems.com (unless in the case of piracy - see below).
You have made ten posts in this forum and three of them are this message in different topics. I consider that spamming, no matter the intent. You have put your message forward, now leave it lay.

A legitimate owner of Orbx products, denied support as is stated in their EULA I find I have to resort to other means to get support to which I am legally entitled.
Tom,Looking at the posts involved, I suspect it is THIS repetitive line from Bryan that has prompted "buzz63" to reply in this way.
You have put your message forward, now leave it lay.
The opening statement repeats, so apparently the answer does too.I suspect buzz is simply helping Bryan with his apparent confusion on this matter.anyway ,.. back to the question at hand. Edited by hcornea

I have had two flightsim friends confirm they have exactly the same situation of sunken objects.Perhaps you folks can focus on the question, do you have a similar problem with some objects being sunken? The hangers do not appear to be affected, just some objects. Then if you do, perhaps you would do me the favour of advising Orbx on their forum (which I can not do) so that they can look at a fix for the problem.cheers.

Near CAM3

I see it too but wouldn't have noticed until reading your thread. I'll post it with two of my screens over there. Strange nature, as you say, some objects are ok, others are sunken.sunken1z.th.jpgsunken2f.th.jpg

For the guys not following the Orbx forums. The issue is now noted for the next SP.

Thanks for the follow-up on this question.

Near CAM3

Try increasing your Mesh resolution.... If that doesn't fix it then it must be a bug within the ORBX scenery and will likely be noted and fixed for the next update patch.

Yes I did that thanks, went to 2m and no change. Orbx have acknowledged the problem and said they will do a fix in the next patch (I guess there will be one).

Near CAM3