Sign in to follow this  
dusty_sourdough

G500 clickspot

I seem to have lost the clickspot, maybe due to the usage ofthe RXP GPS's.Any idea(s) how to get that back w/o using the default GPS?Thanks in advance.

You are right, I apologize for not specifying.I am referring to the click-spot that makes the unit pop-up.The click-spot that returns it works fine. I have to use the shift+1 I think to pop-up.

You have to click on the screen to pop it up and click on the upper rim topop it back.

Bert

I have tried clicking on the upper border...nothing.It works as you described for the RXP GNS's, but that's it.

Edited by dusty_sourdough

Re-read my post... the click spot is on the screen (not the rim..)

Bert

Do you have my G500 mod installed? If yes, rename the G500_P46T file by adding xxx to the end.

Bert

Yes, I have your mod and thank you again for all that you do.Will rename the file. Silly me, did not think to rename it.Sorry for the trouble Bert.

Edited by dusty_sourdough

Can't imagine what happened, but would suggest re-installing the Malibu if it bothers you enough.. or use shift-1..

Bert

You are right, after installing SP2 , the G500 clickspot no longer works for me either.Two options, either select the non-RXP configuration and change the panel.cfg file byhand, in which case the G500 pops up again, but the ADF cannot be tuned, or the other way around..I've reported this bug to Carenado.

Bert