Sign in to follow this  
rservice

ORBX floating buildings at Fall city

Anyone having problems with floating buildings at Fall city?This is not a knock of their product.I've tried redownloading and reinstalling,also reinstalled libraries and patches.It's a puzzle,my other ORBX airports like ORCAS and Harvey field and Bowerman are fine.I must be missing something.Any suggestions welcome.Ron

Ron Service

Hi Ron.ORBX support queries are best handled at the ORBX forums.http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/indexI note you have a registration there (?). So all you need is to:1. open a support thread2. add your support details to your signature.

Edited by hcornea

Actually there is a new unofficial Orbx forum here. I have a registration over at FTX as well but I can't use it so am forced to find other venues.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Actually there is a new unofficial Orbx forum here. I have a registration over at FTX as well but I can't use it so am forced to find other venues.
+1

+1
The man has a support thread opened at the Orbx Forum and he is still waiting on a reply. Just for those of you that are wondering....................................My guess is, he would like to get his software working.

Guest Alex Goff
The man has a support thread opened at the Orbx Forum and he is still waiting on a reply. Just for those of you that are wondering....................................My guess is, he would like to get his software working.
Sometimes the guys with the answers are asleep :)

Actually,I have contacted their support forum and they have requested screenshots of the problem.I will send those today.I had already installed the latest libraries.Their response is pretty good.Ron

Ron Service

Actually,I have contacted their support forum and they have requested screenshots of the problem.I will send those today.I had already installed the latest libraries.Their response is pretty good.Ron
Ron, is the matter resolved?

Just for additional info, I've been flying in and out of Fall City alot lately and never saw any problems with the elevations, that doesn't fix your problems but at least it should be something that can be cleaned up.

--John near KPAE