Sign in to follow this  
Santi871

PMDG 737NGX Screenshot Thread

Hey,I didn't want to start another screenshot topic just for myself so I'll just take the liberty to start this topic where everyone can post their 737NGX pics blum.gifHere I go:Click on the pic to see at a better resolution and quality.2011-11-6_21-21-14-580_1.jpgSinttulo-1_1.jpgSlightly edited with Adobe Camera Raw.I'd have one of these pics as desktop background if I didn't have to share this computer :DPS: Apparently Photobucket makes greens less saturated and it doesn't look like in the original pic >.<Santi

Edited by Santi871

A few of my favorites:pmdg737ngxussnocturne-1.jpg?t=1326843619repaint by Ioan Blidariu2012-1-1_12-10-27-850.jpgrepaint by Rich Sennett2012-1-14_7-1-31-493.jpgrepaint by Rich SennettFor me, the NGX has provided many great (and unique) flight sim experiences. Its worth every penny I paid for it.

Edited by petedob

Wow, Pete. I can see why they're your favorites. Those 1st two looked real. Perfect lighting on the sides had me convinced. The 3rd one brought me to my senses, but just barely because of the ground texture and light glow on the runway.

Edited by Turbine777

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Sorry that they might be a little small :(Edited with Adobe Lightroom :)photo002vr.jpgphoto003y.jpgphoto004nc.jpgphoto005z.jpgphoto006p.jpgphoto007jt.jpg

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Wow, Pete. I can see why they're your favorites. Those 1st two looked real. Perfect lighting on the sides had me convinced. The 3rd one brought me to my senses, but just barely because of the ground texture and light glow on the runway.
Thanks Dan.Pete Edited by petedob

Here's a screenshot I took on an early morning flight from Stansted to Athens. morninghasbroken.th.png

Edited by UK_Dude

Here's a screenshot I took on an early morning flight from Stansted to Athens.
My favorite time to sim, David. When I look at buying a car, one of my hang ups is a well lit interior. I am sure that comes from my night simming passion.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

My favorite time to sim, David. When I look at buying a car, one of my hang ups is a well lit interior. I am sure that comes from my night simming passion.
Thanks Dan, I'm still experimenting with cockpit colors to find a cool looking set.

So I'm not alone here. I also prefer evening/nighttime flying to daytime flying :D. The coziness of 737 adds some points to it too.Nothing special here. Evening departure from ESSA.201217145542323.png

Edited by killkenny1