Sign in to follow this  
MaorC

Popular IFR Two engine plane

By the time you've put some nice avionics in the Seneca, it actually is a treat to fly!

Bert

Agreed... not many people are going to train in a nice plane like a bonanza or baron... it's going to be in a cessna or twin piper...
He'll, if I had a Baron I sure as he'll wouldn't have it on leaseback at a flight school. It was enough just finding melted snickers bars and tipped over coka colas in the back seat of the cruiser.JBSent from my iPhone using TapatalkJB
Baron 55s are quite common with multi-engine training. But I digress. Wouldn't want to suggest good IFR platforms to the OP.The C172 and Archer are the most prevalent trainers (PPL and IFR). The Seminole and Seneca are the most prevalent multi's. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I suggest you look at the DA42 for twin training. There are a couple out there to choose from.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Something to consider. It would be nice to know if the single will have glass or round instruments. There are some easy choices for each one.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I suggest you look at the DA42 for twin training. There are a couple out there to choose from.Ray
Great airplane. Unbelievable fuel usage! Very fun to fly and a quiet cabin to boot.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Guest jahman
I suggest you look at the DA42 for twin training. There are a couple out there to choose from.
Oh, my! That's a great looking and flying piece of carbon fiber! Twin Turbo Diesels! (Thielert Centurion 2.0) Talk round-the Worldflying (Jet A1 usually available on small islands for turboprops) 186 kn max speed! 932 NM range! Hope for steam-gauges, though!OE-VFT-DA42-099.jpg Cheers,- jahman. Edited by jahman