Sign in to follow this  
bradrcfii

Constant Mouse busy at startup

At startup, the mouse is in perpetual busy state. I see the mouse busy circle icon. The sim is functional but something is in a loop. It drives frame rates to 8 sitting idle at the gate. This happens with both the 747 and MD11. The NGX is fine.I think it has to do with a FSX default keyboard command that might be missing. Both the 747 and MD11 worked fine last week. Not sure what has changed. I did complete a reinstall of the MD11 that did not solve the problem.Any idea's.

When you first load the MD-11, the systems have to load. There is a 15 second count down before you can begin to use the sim. I get the same thing on the NGX but the countdown is shorter.

On the MD-11 I get a 'pointed finger' icon that won't work anything in the 'Captains view.I don't know if this is EZCA related?

Dave Taylor gb.png