Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

NGX Wiper Sound volume Increase

** Final Version of the Groundroll sound / Nosewheel sound / Reverse Thrust Enhancement **Right guys am hanging up my coat on this now. This is the final version of the groundroll taxi sound that can be heard whilst taxing, i have made this sound as real as possible and also now feels more real with depth and not so many thumps which did sound repetative. It can be heard from the wing views more than the cockpit which i feel is more realistic guys. "Remember this sound is for the back wheels not the front" That one still remains the most up to datehttp://www.mediafire...d4qs81oygqmu0zk - - Groundroll Sound (Taxi roll ).http://www.mediafire...tdkhickmdfqwrb2 - - Nosewheel Groundroll (Front).
they sound fantastic cant wait to install them! but how to? just replace the "old" files? :) thanks m8

If you do track it down all you will need to do is make a copy of the MD11 autopilot and right click it rename it to the NGX making a back up of the NGX one just incase and drop in the newly renamed one and bobs your uncle and your know the rest !
Yeah I don't have the md11 so I need to find someone to send me the wav file.Dan, that is very funny!

Andrew Thomas

You mean that this is going to stop loud bumping sound when entering or exiting the rwy?If you like enhansing sounds for NGX. You can change the GPWS sounds as well, because the original sounds are a bit unrealistic. They don't have surround effect. Compare any video of real landing and NGX landing. I like the engine sounds, but cockpit environment sounds aren't perfect to be honest)
Well the sounds i have done will be taxi sound as you reach 10knts and that will play after that speed and also slows down below 10knts i have included the fast bumps after 70 knts on the runway which is heard as i have watched hundreds of videos on the tube... the taxi sound is amazing m8 it's as real as you'll get it i can promise you that much... when your on the plane more so window view you can almost feel those bumps in the ground as the aircraft is crossing different types of tarmas and ashpalt and then on to the concrete and running over the lights etc.. give it ago m8 im sure you will like;;As for the GPWS i have no plans to tamper with thatSo the answer to your question on the AES sounds if you follow my instructions they will become dead... ( MUTE ) Regards Ste Edited by Steve Inwood

Thanks, I will give it a try when I will be back home from holidays. I will also give you a link with realistic GPWS sounds as well. It's somewhere in avsim library. But the thing is that it sounds a bit different from overall cockpit environment. It feels sort of 3d sound, while pmdg is 2d sound :(

Thanks, I will give it a try when I will be back home from holidays. I will also give you a link with realistic GPWS sounds as well. It's somewhere in avsim library. But the thing is that it sounds a bit different from overall cockpit environment. It feels sort of 3d sound, while pmdg is 2d sound :(
Right i see what you mean can actually make the originals sound 3d got The software to do it but would tak ealot of head work m8

Where do I put these new sound files, thank you.Opps in is in the Readme!!! Im a dummy.Can I use these sounds in the 600 through 900?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Thank you ,Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART