Sign in to follow this  
ramrunner800

Fast IFR/Sightseeing Prop

Sight seeing? A2A CUB with Accusim! High wing. Low and slow. Open the side door and you've got an excellent view (Suggest TrackIR to get a feeling of the real thing). I recorded a recreational flight yesterday with my new GoPro. Perhaps I'll share it to show the great view from the real bird.

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Doesn't exactly fall into the category of IFR/fast prop though :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Doesn't exactly fall into the category of IFR/fast prop though :(
Damn. I did it again Ryan. :( Isn't that an oxymoron though? Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

It could be opposite day! A slow VFR prop ;)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Sight seeing? A2A CUB with Accusim! High wing. Low and slow.
Did some of that in the Orbx PNW... absolutely fantastic time.Yes Zach would be dirol.gif to see that... until I think about I could be doing that too and I start to :(

Well, if you don't need the speed, you can't beat these for view:1) Aerosoft Katana DA-20 ... great plane...once I fixed the windshield 'opaque during rain' issue in FSX sp22) IRIS Katana DA-40 , great plane3) Aerosoft Katana 4x ...looks nice but I don't own this oneand if you reaaaallly don't need speed, you can't beat Ant's Drifter :(

Well, if you don't need the speed, you can't beat these for view:1) Aerosoft Katana DA-20 ... great plane...once I fixed the windshield 'opaque during rain' issue in FSX sp22) IRIS Katana DA-40 , great plane3) Aerosoft Katana 4x ...looks nice but I don't own this oneand if you reaaaallly don't need speed, you can't beat Ant's Drifter :(
I have the Katana 4X. Since you apparently have a fetish for Diamond Aircraft (yuck), I highly recommend you purchase the 4X! It's wonderful!
Did some of that in the Orbx PNW... absolutely fantastic time.Yes Zach would be dirol.gif to see that... until I think about I could be doing that too and I start to :(
I'll post in the next few days.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

For slow rides with a view, yes....but I use the realair turbine duke, sf260 and carenado planes alot as well...I like a variety...

Bay Tower's RV-7! You will get a taildragger and trycicle and also the choice between a sliding canopy and one that you tip up: the latter gives an awesome view on the scenery. it has everything you need, really, including a cool configurator for setting up various items (some of them I've never seen before in another addon). Speed is great, handling too. All in all one of the best if not THE best GA around. I've been flying nothing else since the day I bought it. And o yes, support is incredible: the dev is on the forum constantly, so it seems. Highly recommended!The plane is still in beta and you have to register to the forum to get acces to the official Flight1 wrapper. But don't let 'beta' fool you: the dev just keeps improving on things and calls it a beta, while other devs might have released this version as the final version a long time ago already. :(
The RV7 is a beauty. This is one fantastic creation. THANK YOU!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The RV7 is a beauty. This is one fantastic creation. THANK YOU!
I noticed on the Bay Tower forum you joined the RV-7 club! Welcome! :( It sure is a great plane!!!