Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

THE NGX experience at almost 5GHZ ! "as real as it gets"

Mate that's unreal!! Did you OC through bios or some application tool from the desktop?

Edited by Brenchen

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Very nice video! And 5 GHz? OMG, I've got mine running at only 4.5! Really happy with my performance though. But which settings do you use? 100x49? And how many Volts? I've got mine running at 100x45 and 1.35V.

Mate that's unreal!! Did you OC through bios or some application tool from the desktop?
Salut!!! so you from Brest uhh!? we're almost neighbours then, i'm in Nantes right now.Alright, lets get back to the business: Yes i did over clock through the BIOS. I saw you asked about ambient Temp. Its around 20C in my room.
FRAPS?
Affirmative. recorded while flying.

Very nice video! And 5 GHz? OMG, I've got mine running at only 4.5! Really happy with my performance though. But which settings do you use? 100x49? And how many Volts? I've got mine running at 100x45 and 1.35V.
Hi Arjen! I saw your vid of TNCM: I bet you are happy with your system, coz the vid looked great. Concerning my settings, my freq is set like this: 100x49 and a max vcore at 1,42. I've set in a way that when the cpu doesn't need much voltage, it idles itself. Max temps are right under 63C.

Nice video, shame about the music lol. I wish I hadn't watched it now because my system looks sick in comparison. :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Salut!!! so you from Brest uhh!? we're almost neighbours then, i'm in Nantes right now.Alright, lets get back to the business: Yes i did over clock through the BIOS. I saw you asked about ambient Temp. Its around 20C in my room.Affirmative. recorded while flying.
Salut!!! Almost, yea haha, still fair distance away though. Currently I am in NL, but coming back to Brest in couple of weeks. Would like to have a chat about your system later, I'm looking to get 2500K as well soon, but only air cooled.

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Nice FPS... But honestly... No auto gen, and no AI... I could also run such fps!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Salut!!! Almost, yea haha, still fair distance away though. Currently I am in NL, but coming back to Brest in couple of weeks. Would like to have a chat about your system later, I'm looking to get 2500K as well soon, but only air cooled.
Cool!, just PM me, i may have some tips for you.

Nice FPS... But honestly... No auto gen, and no AI... I could also run such fps!
Thats what i wish for you my friend. But there was auto and low traffic around. I was actually doin an online flight on IVAO. But believe me even with tons of clouds (ovc or so) plus crowded skies, I'm able to maintain the sim over the 25 bar even on Mega airports. The perfect experience for us simmers would be a clockable cpu at 6 or 7GHZ for people only flying between payware sceneries airports like me LooL . 4ghz is enough for default airports. Edited by bakaman

Very nice

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776