Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Bargain Hunters Forum

As the topic states, where has the Bargain Hunters Forum disappeared to,and what exactly were the reasons for removing that Forum? Somebody losing sales so putting pressure on Avsim?

Thanks Jim. However, even after looking under the More tab, all I see are links. And all I see gobbledegook.No information of Offers.The links are nothing as informative as the previous heads-up from a variety of readers much more aware than others as to when good Offers are about to appear or are current in the Sim World from different developers. More the pity that Bargain Hunters Forum was taken off.

RickI agree...I checked that forum regularly for an up-to-date summary of commercial products that went on sale. Please bring back the bargain hunter's forum!!!

agree, please bring it back.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

While I avoid "me, too" posts ... well, um, uh [stammer stammer] ahem ... me, too. :blush:I almost always access the forums every day (often more than once) through the "View New Content" button, so whenever a bargain was posted in the forum, I would know about it immediately. Now, the only way for me to know is to remember the check the appropriate place through drilling down through different menus--something I know that I won't do.

Edited by JRMurray

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Oh come on guys! When you first enter the forums and you are on the main page, take a look to the right... You don't even have to push any other buttons. The most recent classifieds, including bargains, are there for you to immediately access... It's a better mouse trap guys! Give it a chance!!! :excl:

TomI'll give it a try. I don't typically start at the top level of the Avsim forums as I bookmark only the ones I'm interested in and therefore never saw the classified announcements on the margin. I can change, if I have to, I guess..... :Nerd:

Oh come on guys! When you first enter the forums and you are on the main page, take a look to the right... [...] The most recent classifieds, including bargains, are there for you to immediately access.
Not if you are using your iPad :sad:

Petraeus

Not if you are using your iPad :sad:
I am using mine and I see it just fine (on Safari). If what you are reffering to is that you enter the forums at the forums lists, without any of the Index page material, then scroll all the way down to the bottom of that list and click on VIEW ALL.

I am using mine and I see it just fine (on Safari). If what you are reffering to is that you enter the forums at the forums lists, without any of the Index page material, then scroll all the way down to the bottom of that list and click on VIEW ALL.
Indeed. Thanks for that, Tom.

Petraeus