Sign in to follow this  
swat9uk

Can anyone help me picking a good VA

Hi everyone,I need some help and hopefully someone out there might be able to help me,I am currently with a virtual airline have been for a few years now,But i Fancy a change, and i have been looking now on the internet for quite some time and to me i do come across lots of airlines run by (sim miles) don’t take no offence but they look cheap in my view, and i won’t go with any of them run by sim miles,And i would like to join a professional VA I’m 31 and i don’t want it to run by kids no offence again,i manly fly medium range to long haul flights,And would like it to contain online and offline flights,I’ve been to some VA sites and there graphics look horrible stretched across the screen,Don’t get me wrong my VA i am with right now is nice but i think it getting to the point where they are just taking anyone on just for the sack of getting a good ranking,I was looking at Virtual Pilots Association they seem to act quite professional but hopefully someone out there might be able to give me a bunch of links to try out, or some feedback about some VAsMany thanks again

I fly for BA virtual for my hardcore simming and Thomson virtual for something a little lighter hearted. Both are great va's and theres lots of incentives and their sites are very well done.With BA there is a ranking system where you start off flying the smaller jets and work your way up to eventually concorde, with Thomson u can fly what u like where u like unless u take part in there tour system (which is a fun way of getting about). You can fly online with both.I'd have a look at both and read there policies to see if they fit what your after.P.s....who are u with at the mo?

Chris Howard

I ended up with Active Air Source: they let you fly anything, anywhere, for any airline, don't count the time you've accelerated FS9, and I've been very happy. Good luck on your quest.<< http://www.air-source.us/Default.asp >>