Sign in to follow this  
FrederikS

Why I love aviation...

Hi,everybody should watch this!!! After a disasterous day at work I was in desperate need for some cheer-up and came across this video. Made me happy again :(

CheersFreddy Edited by FrederikS

Pfft, not a Boeing! (just kidding)I like the camera angles in that video

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/360122-nice-cockpit-views/I picked up the GoPro Hero 2 the other day. I mounted it on the exterior of the C172 during some maneuvers with a student, and the suction cup held and then some! What a cool camera! There's also a video of a Hero falling from 3,000' off of a sky diver. The camera continued recording and was found a few hours later!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Really nice vid. Didn't mind the music either :) I do like the angles.And I wonder, watching this, if left-handed pilots have an advantage in the left seat of Airbuses? I can't use a joystick in my left hand for s***

Paul Skol

Really nice vid. Didn't mind the music either :) I do like the angles.And I wonder, watching this, if left-handed pilots have an advantage in the left seat of Airbuses? I can't use a joystick in my left hand for s***
Well in a yoke equipped plane, if sitting in the left seat you would have your left hand on the yoke and your right hand on the throttle, so that isn't all that different.

Great stuff! Cheers up any day I agree! :)

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well in a yoke equipped plane, if sitting in the left seat you would have your left hand on the yoke and your right hand on the throttle, so that isn't all that different.
I can drive perfectly well with only my left hand - but my left hand still doesn't work well with a joystick. Wheel/stick are really different, imho.Edit: just watched it again in 1080 @ full screen - wow! Love it. Edited by Paul_Yorks

Paul Skol

Those angles really did it for me!The captain's left hand really looks like it gets a work out! :Straight Face:Music was also nice (even if it isn't what I normally listen to).

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Wow is right. Incredible quality in that video as is, but it's just amazing in full screen, 1080. I need to get a camera like that :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Just realised that I must lower my joystick's sensitivity quite significantly! Never thought that the real thing requires so big (and rapid) hand movements...

Although I love aviation, these videos always make me a little sad lol. They remind me of the fact that I'll never be pilot because my eye disease. :@ I'm so jealous seeing those pilots behind the stick knowing that I will never be able to do that. :(