Sign in to follow this  
delamar

Can i run the PMDG 737 NGX well?

i choose AMD because i heard many times than AMD videocard and processor are better to run MSFS
HelloIn all my years of using MSFS I have never once heard this. Intel and Nvidia all the way.

may be not right in this thread but will i fly from flight1 take more fps than pmdg? regarding 737

There are many forums with the debate Intel Vs. AMD , and this is an example where recommend AMD for gaming: http://www.bestcompu...d-processor.php Now i'm so confused :(
Well, the AMD´s have a lower IPC (Instructions per clock) and therefore it is slower than the Intel ones.

Well, the AMD´s have a lower IPC (Instructions per clock) and therefore it is slower than the Intel ones.
Oh ok, i had Intel core2duo and Ati 256mb on a board intel 945 with fs9 and the performance was very acceptable, good graphics and antialliasing, so i think I5 2500K 4x3.3Ghz and ATI radeon HD 5570 1GB could be ok, it's the medium price option i have to build the pc via ibuypower. I don't want to spend much money in a pc, i would like to run FSX only to instal NGX. but if i don't get an aceptable fps, i'll return to FS9 and with that new pc i think it will run perfect, what do you think?

Oh ok, i had Intel core2duo and Ati 256mb on a board intel 945 with fs9 and the performance was very acceptable, good graphics and antialliasing, so i think I5 2500K 4x3.3Ghz and ATI radeon HD 5570 1GB could be ok, it's the medium price option i have to build the pc via ibuypower. I don't want to spend much money in a pc, i would like to run FSX only to instal NGX. but if i don't get an aceptable fps, i'll return to FS9 and with that new pc i think it will run perfect, what do you think?
Get the 2500k. I've got one clocked up to 4,5 GHz as it states in my sig. I'm able to fly the NGX with most sliders to the right and lots of AI and a very good Image quality with decent frames of arround 25-30.

Get the 2500k. I've got one clocked up to 4,5 GHz as it states in my sig. I'm able to fly the NGX with most sliders to the right and lots of AI and a very good Image quality with decent frames of arround 25-30.
Yes i'm decided to get a custom build pc i saw, the Sandy bridge I5 2500K (3.3Ghz) with motherboard ASUS,8gb DDR3 1333 RAM and the AMD radeon HD 6450 1gb DDR5. I don't use AI traffic because is too bad for performance, i fly online; But use Active sky, REX, fs global, night env, ground and the best sceneries.I'm based also in this interesting post:http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=30796 I'm not still considering overclocking. Thank's for your help, do you have anything else to opine? :(

But when you put that system together, be careful and take an P67 or Z68 boad. Anything else won't let you oc. Just in case you will do that in future (you will, FSX makes twice fun if you don't have to care that much about FPS!).