Sign in to follow this  
Adysmith

Reinstall after PC crash

Hi,I have had to rebuild my PC almost from scratch and need to reinstall PMDG Queen of the Skies.Is there any way to reactivate this product without having to purchase it again.To be totally honest I cannot even recall which email address I used when purchasing this in the first place but I have my old FS folder with all the PMDG QoS files but I know that in order for all of the features (and load planner etc) to work I need to do a complete install.Thanks for any help.

If you dont have the actual installer you can purchase the extended download service for $5. After purchasing you'll have to open a support ticket to get an active link. To retrieve your activation key, since you can't log in try opening a support ticket. They should be able to use your name to retrieve the purchase info.Edit: in the future it's a good idea to archive your installers & license keys on DVD or external hard drive. That way if a similar situation happens again you'll already have them ready to go.

Edited by MrKen

Tried to get loggied in to the support area to open a ticket.After 24 hours waiting (and three attempts to get the activation email) I have heard nothing regarding activating me on the support section to raise a ticket.Not impressed with that level of custoemer support. The activation email should have been automatic!

Do you mean the email to activate your support account? It is automatic. There's a good chance your email server is intercepting it as spam.Try setting up a gmail account & registering with it. Gmail seems to have the fewest problems.

Suddenly I receive EIGHT emails regarding the support account. No idea what had been holding them back but they were mostly dated from yesterday or the day before!I will try over the weekend to navigate my way to the extended download service you mention.