Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Advance Notice: SP1c pending for the NGX...

This is going to msound really dumb to all of you, but bear with me. What is SDK??
SDK stands for Software Development Kit, and it enables companies such as FS2Crew to make hardware and software compatible with, in this case, the NGX. Edited by Tatave

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This is going to msound really dumb to all of you, but bear with me. What is SDK??Mitch Bowman
Software Developement Kit=SDK Now all we need is multicrew ;) (at least I hope we get it)

we will be forced to make a ritual sacrifice of Ryan in order to please the development gods...
I have some second hand Yucatan granite blocks I can loan you.

Better performance than it is now?! How?!

A few developers have had access to the SDK for some time now, and they have been quietly helping to provide feedback on various functionality bits in order to help us ensure that we are accomplishing the desired tasks without any unexpected consequences.
I knew it. Sneaky snakes.Oh yeah. I've readied my ritual cloak. Ryan, you've gotta go friend. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

i would say Pabst of AES and FS2Crew got the kit :) :) blum.gif *speculation ends*Cant wait for the 777! I will be so much pleased! Im still hoping for a accucrate 757 since Level-D didnt say something about it for close to 2 years.

Edited by WickedClown

I have some second hand Yucatan granite blocks I can loan you.
Tom-Didn't the Myan's require virgins? We're not going to be able to meet those requirements so I was thinking more along the lines of Ivan IV of Russia... He has some very direct ways of handling such things.
Again??? :(
No.STILL. Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Tom-Didn't the Myan's require virgins?
Oh? Is this not a flight simulation forum.I think you will find them in abundance... blum.gif

Uh shorter timeline to the 777, I'm a child in a candy store! And you bring me this news, on my birthday to. What a nice beginning on my birthday! Thanks Robert! I'm looking very much forward to the new update and not least the launch of the 777! ;-) Best regards JakobPs: Robert The Russian way is to soft do it vietnam style! ;-) hehe.

Edited by JakobF

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Martin-If the development timeline for the 777 isn't shorter than the NGX, we will be forced to make a ritual sacrifice of Ryan in order to please the development gods...
Always in for ritual sacrifices, together with some dancing for rain!BestHolger Kneib

Very nice news Robert. Just a question: will the low res cockpit of the -900 be fixed now?

If you need any "help" with the 777 let me know. I have been a big FS fan for years now and love the 737. I am currently a Captain on the 777 and if you need any information/assistance let me know.Chris(Dubai)

If you need any "help" with the 777 let me know. I have been a big FS fan for years now and love the 737. I am currently a Captain on the 777 and if you need any information/assistance let me know.Chris(Dubai)
That sounds nice! :) Care to give a ride one day? :) hehe. The 777 is my dream aircraft to fly, currently I start on TR 1st of February on the 737. blum.gif

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Great news, thanks a lot Robert. Will the new patch improve the performance of the sim ?Best Regards from freezing Switzerland,Karim