Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Advance Notice: SP1c pending for the NGX...

- the throttle problem is MOST likely caused by user error or even technical error. i found i had the same problem.make sure your ALL your throttles are at idle. For example if you have a satiek throttle all three need to be at idle. Satieks throttles are flawed somewhat in this regard. spikes and other wierd stuff can and will occur.

Edited by CapnOz

Peter Osborn

- the throttle problem is MOST likely caused by user error or even technical error. i found i had the same problem.make sure your ALL your throttles are at idle. For example if you have a satiek throttle all three need to be at idle. Satieks throttles are flawed somewhat in this regard. spikes and other wierd stuff can and will occur.
Who have the "bug" present will find no help in throttle movement, using F1 will help only if kept pressed. Wen released throttle will return in approach idle also when is supposed to remain at fligt idle.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Is it possible to have, after takeoff, to hear the GPWS "positive Rate Gear Up" ?
I think this is no GPWS Message. Usually the PNF reports it.

I think this is no GPWS Message. Usually the PNF reports it.
ah, sorry I'm stupid, I confused. I wanted to write too quickly without thinking. This is the captain who said after V1, VR ...

Is it possible to have, after takeoff, to hear "Positive Rate Gear Up" ?

Is it possible to have, after takeoff, to hear the GPWS "positive Rate Gear Up" ?
Yes, just wait for FS2Crew :(

James Goggi

Hello PMDG, is the NGX military variants still on the boards? In work? Almost beta? Alpha?Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Robert: (or anyone who may know) I am having an issue with loosing my video after going to the map screen to get frequency's. I have changed the language in my cfg. file and changed my dll. file to avista file as per support. I am wondering if the new SP1c may fix this issue.Thanks,

Just a small request PMDG. Is it possible to enhance the exterior lights. I'e. Flashing Strobes etc.. and maybe the landing lights too.. Not a major issue just a thought if at all possible...Regards Ste

Just a small request PMDG. Is it possible to enhance the exterior lights. I'e. Flashing Strobes etc.. and maybe the landing lights too.. Not a major issue just a thought if at all possible...
Why whats wrong with them? my strobes flash and light up the ground?

Why whats wrong with them? my strobes flash and light up the ground?
Nah not saying there is anything wrong with them just wondering if they can actually make them flash like strobes on the wing more not the ground m8 ... they look more like lamps at the moment

+1 better the copilot voice as V1, Rotate call-out. Edited by albix

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi,I don´t know where to put my suggest. So I´ll try it here ;-)It would be nice if the overhead-lightpanel is cutted as shown below:scaled.php?server=641&filename=pmdgsuggest.jpg&res=mediumIt also would be great, the view is centered out of the window, when you press 5 on the Numlab.Not centered on the seat, as it is at the moment. Thanks!Best regardsMarc Bollann

Edited by flymbo

Nah not saying there is anything wrong with them just wondering if they can actually make them flash like strobes on the wing more not the ground m8 ... they look more like lamps at the moment
I have been hoping for this as well. The strobes, beacon and nav lights look great on the ground but, I was wondering if PMDG could have the strobes light up the wing as well, as it does in the RW.Thanks. Edited by theshack440

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

I have been hoping for this as well. The strobes, beacon and nav lights look great on the ground but, I was wondering if PMDG could have the strobes light up the wing as well, as it does in the RW.Thanks.
Think if Flight was what we hoping it would have been this could have been done, but think lighting effects within FSX is limited, it might be possible but likley to look bit naff - bit like when you get thunder storms and how that lights up cockpit rather naffley. such a shame Flight seems to be going the way it is, cus the lighting and shade effets in it are light years ahead of what can be done in FSX.