Sign in to follow this  
SpeedPilot

Is your PC strictly for Flight Simulator or do you play other games on it?

I will admit to a re-ocurring World of Warcraft addiction.
I considered trying it but a friend told me not to play it due to the addictive-ness of gameplay.... Although, I am tempted by the gameplay atmosphere. Edited by benorg

If you value your life I implore you to avoid it. I would have 2 PhD's by now if I could somehow figure out how to recover the lost time I invested in WoW.

If you value your life I implore you to avoid it.
:LMAO: :LMAO:

It is too late for me, but if you MUST (and some feel they MUST) get yourself a trial (its free to lvl 20) and look me up on Gilneas server as Distus or Exadan.

It is too late for me, but if you MUST (and some feel they MUST) get yourself a trial (its free to lvl 20) and look me up on Gilneas server as Distus or Exadan.
No..... I need to have a life. :LMAO:

FSX and Evochron Mercenary, Truth be told EM was the centerpiece of my cockpit for the longest. Well it's predecessor Evochon Legend.

Edited by ohsirus

Only fsx and MW3 for me.
I got MW3 on sale for $35....good thing because it's only worth about $15. See the games I have in my sig...

Danny