Sign in to follow this  
maverickr

Fairchild C123K gauges

Hello all, I d/l an aircraft, a c123k by Vladaimir Zhyhulskiy from another source. It was supposedly available here at Avsim but they sayno record or I'm entering wrong info. The filename should be C123zh_2011.zip. Where I d/l the file I got all the particulars exceptgauges. Has anyone here d/l this aircraft and had success.Thank you, Mike

Hello all, I d/l an aircraft, a c123k by Vladaimir Zhyhulskiy from another source. It was supposedly available here at Avsim but they sayno record or I'm entering wrong info. The filename should be C123zh_2011.zip. Where I d/l the file I got all the particulars exceptgauges. Has anyone here d/l this aircraft and had success.Thank you, Mike
I just did a search of the Avsim library and found the C-123 by Zhyhulskiy:c123k_2011v3.zipc123zh_2011v2.zipc123kzh_2011.zipIs that the one you wanted?

Graeme Butler

hi graeme, I don't know how I missed all three versions. However, even tho there was not a gauge folder,everything came out just fine. Appreciate your help. And also thanks to Ed who answered above.This is one of the aircraft used in the movie Air America of which there is a livery to match. Thanks guys.

There may not be a gauge folder if the developer puts the gauges in the panel folder. I don't have this one so I'm not sure how it is set up.

Graeme Butler

Its a great plane, I fly it a lot. I think the most recent versions streamlined everything for the install.