Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Some more nice NGX pics... To inspire you..

Just completed another successful flight from EGNX - LPMA ..EDIT: POST EDITED BY MOD DUE TO VIOLATION FO THE FORUM RULES: (MAX. 8 PICTURES ARE ALLOWED.201211913855881.jpg20121191395765.jpg201211913914788.jpg2012119131034471.jpg2012119131050445.jpg2012119131056250.jpg2012119131134889.jpg2012119131225154.jpg2012119131549613.jpg2012119131615296.jpgThe End

Edited by Superpilotv2

...always worth a visit, both in real life and fs! BTW, did you fly the published approach for rwy 05 - the fourth picture from the bottom looks like you're doing a straigth-in approach.

...always worth a visit, both in real life and fs! BTW, did you fly the published approach for rwy 05 - the fourth picture from the bottom looks like you're doing a straigth-in approach.
It was a str8 in approach i have got the charts but i ws being lazy lol . I normally follow the strobes in .

Great set of images Steve and don't worry about the straight-in approach. If a hundred A aircrafts can do it very day you can easily do it too, no worries there... :( . Can you comment on your cloud textures?Keep those images coming!Cheers!

Great set of images Steve and don't worry about the straight-in approach. If a hundred A aircrafts can do it very day you can easily do it too, no worries there... :( . Can you comment on your cloud textures?Keep those images coming!Cheers!
Thanks m8.. That part about the cloud textures i didn't quite get that fella what was it your trying to ask me m8.. ??

Thanks m8.. That part about the cloud textures i didn't quite get that fella what was it your trying to ask me m8.. ??
Let's see if I can phrase a correct english question :-). Which cloud textures are you using in those screenshots? Any additional ones or are these the default FSX textures (which I doubt)?

Let's see if I can phrase a correct english question :-). Which cloud textures are you using in those screenshots? Any additional ones or are these the default FSX textures (which I doubt)?
Oh i see HEHEH , Erm they are 1024 textures from REX 2.0 which is Cumulus Set =17/ But i do have the 4096 in my config now..

Beautifull shots there Steve...Aerosoft madeira?

Chris Howard

Oh i see HEHEH , Erm they are 1024 textures from REX 2.0 which is Cumulus Set =17/ But i do have the 4096 in my config now..
I'm guessing the sky too is REX 2.0. Which one is it (give me your dawn/day/dusk)? Beautiful Screens! I haven't tried the approach yet, but I will in the future, including Kai-Tak. They're next on my list.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

I'm guessing the sky too is REX 2.0. Which one is it (give me your dawn/day/dusk)? Beautiful Screens! I haven't tried the approach yet, but I will in the future, including Kai-Tak. They're next on my list.
The day time sky ios Arizon chilly me thinks not sure about the others will check when im in next