Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Felix

Intermittent Loading Problem

Just recently I've been having an intermittent problem when loading my 737. I start FSX and in the "Free Flight" panel I select a 737 variant and an airport. When I start the flight, the airport and exterior model load fine but the VC has all panels dark but otherwise looking normal. The green bar with the countdown does not appear. When the cursor is placed over a switch or knob, it changes to the hand but clicking has no affect. The sound in the cockpit starts silent but the normal hum starts up after a few seconds as usual. Attached is a shot of the cockpit with the CDU pop-up. I have to exit FSX and restart it to get tthe 737 to load properly. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Edited by Charlie Felix

My first thought is something messing with your activation. Are you using any sort of performance boosting program? It could be killing the flexnet service.Another thing to try is excluding fsx & anything by pmdg from active virus scans

I'm not using any performance boosters other than the frame limiter in Nvidia Inspector and my entire FSX folder is excluded form my active virus scanning.

I do get this now and again when loading a saved flight. For instance, an approach situation for practicing landings and i continually end flight after landing and reload the same flight over and over.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg