Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

What about product protection?

I don't think this forum needs any special subforums. One forum should do the trick, right? What do you think?
I don't know if this question was a reaction to something that's been posted or a question in general :( but if it was the latter: I also don't think subforums are needed. Let's keep it simple! :( Edited by J van E

I don't know if this question was a reaction to something that's been posted or a question in general :( but if it was the latter: I also don't think subforums are needed. Let's keep it simple! :(
You are right, it is the latter. I just wanted to see what folks had to say.

You are right, it is the latter. I just wanted to see what folks had to say.
Tom,Do you assign a Moderator to all these "unofficial" forums? I think that ORBX has a major responsibility to it's customers. They MUST provide support. I'm confident that they will. That leaves just a few bad apples who might want to just make a career out of sullying a great developer's reputation.Someone has to ensure that things are kept in order. Any takers? :( Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Tom,Do you assign a Moderator to all these "unofficial" forums? I think that ORBX has a major responsibility to it's customers. They MUST provide support. I'm confident that they will. That leaves just a few bad apples who might want to just make a career out of sullying a great developer's reputation.Someone has to ensure that things are kept in order. Any takers? :(
Jose, I am not quite sure what you are suggesting... Get one of the ORBX guys to moderate or have a member moderate? Yes, we encourage individual forums mods when we have a volunteer and is someone knowledgeable with both the product and our terms of service.

Stephan for Moderator.. any seconds for thatO and lets not forhet N4Gix.. he is already moderator here at AVSIM and I have found him to be very good moderator.

Edited by bliksimpie

Jose, I am not quite sure what you are suggesting... Get one of the ORBX guys to moderate or have a member moderate? Yes, we encourage individual forums mods when we have a volunteer and is someone knowledgeable with both the product and our terms of service.
I'll nominate Stephen. If he dosn't want to do it. I'll be happy to contribute. :(

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I'll nominate Stephen. If he dosn't want to do it. I'll be happy to contribute. :(
He must have read your mind... He volunteered!!! :(

Dammit! Stephen got the job before I could get my objection in!Well done Stephen, at least it'll keep you off the streets. :smile:My bottle of wine says: We can help people with Orbx problems.....but we can smell a pirate from 500 paces!

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

I welcome this subforum as I appreciate having all my stuff in one place, so to speak. I also can't logon to the ORBX forum, as their spam filter has my IP range registered as something bad. I'm on a satellite internet service provider, so unfortunately I have to make do with whatever I am assigned. I have purchased quite a few ORBX products and while I have never needed support with any of them, I look forward to seeing what others have to post about them. These forums are always the greatest for hints, tips and tricks!

Dammit! Stephen got the job before I could get my objection in!Well done Stephen, at least it'll keep you off the streets. :smile:My bottle of wine says: We can help people with Orbx problems.....but we can smell a pirate from 500 paces!
Hey Ron, my flying buddy, If it gets too rough in here, I will just jump in TS with you and fly away! I hope to be doing more of than anyway!Kind regards,

I say "attempt" because we do not always succeed.
All that matters is that you tried. :(