Sign in to follow this  
Will Dunn

How will these specs do running FSX?

Oh, sorry, didn't notice you were in the UK.Which GA-Z68X is that exactly?This one?

Oh, sorry, didn't notice you were in the UK.Which GA-Z68X is that exactly?This one?
I believe it's this one. :) However I may well be getting one of the ones you recommended as I sent them both my mate, so if he can get them for a good price he'll get one of them.So what kind of performance am I looking at with all of the addons I've listed? Graphics wise too. I can't wait! Edited by Will Dunn

How about this MSI Z68A-G45 (G3) for 120 pounds?As for what kind of performance to expect, that's about the best you can get for FSX (overclocked 2500K + good NVidia card)

I believe it's this one. :) However I may well be getting one of the ones you recommended as I sent them both my mate, so if he can get them for a good price he'll get one of them.So what kind of performance am I looking at with all of the addons I've listed? Graphics wise too. I can't wait!
I would go for the UD3P or the R. I have that board and I have been able to get very good overclocks with it. And best of all unlike other Z68 boards it has no video outputs on it.

How about this MSI Z68A-G45 (G3) for 120 pounds?As for what kind of performance to expect, that's about the best you can get for FSX (overclocked 2500K + good NVidia card)
I would go for the UD3P or the R. I have that board and I have been able to get very good overclocks with it. And best of all unlike other Z68 boards it has no video outputs on it.
Thanks guys. I would've probably suggested yet he's probably getting the parts today so there's not really much I can do now. Apart from being extremely excited!Can't wait to see the performance increase