Sign in to follow this  
kerke

Seeking recommendation: best AAL, DAL and UAL 738 winglet repaints

I am starting to fly the PMDG 737ng legacy aircraft again-- after many years, I still love this model.I wonder if you guys can help me find the best repaints for this aircraft. I am particularly insterested in current American Ailines, Delta, United/Continental and United 738 WINGLET liveries, I can also use some Southest Airlines liveries.Additionally, can you recommend the best replacement sounds set for this plane?One more thing, are there any panel modifications that are worthwile?I don't mind paying for the above repaints, sounds and panel mods so payware is fine with me.How about any improved or optimized FDE?Thank you in advance!Kerke

I would second that request. I have been all over the internet, but did not find a current repaint of the United/Continental 737-800 winglet. Does anyone know any painters that still paint the old classic FS9 737's? Here's hoping!!! Jim

Jim Boerman

If it doesn't break any rules, I'll see if I can dig out my AAL WL repaint from the laptop and send it to you. It's a hybrid of the AAL paint PMDG offers from their site (no winglets), combined with the wing section (and winglets) from a paint on avsim. I liked the fuselage of the PMDG paint much better, so with some moving around of files and tweaking the cfg file I got the best of both. I never had the new Delta or United on the old 737, so unfortunately I can't help you there.

Steve Caffey

I know the AAL, and DAL winglet repaints are out there, although I do not remember where I found them. It's the elusive COA/UAL post merger repaint that has yet to be done I think. Jim

Jim Boerman