Sign in to follow this  
rhpa23

Morer one Mcphat Release - NGX American Airlines

Download on freeware session. Thanks Mcphat!! :(N980AN.png

Edited by rhpa23

- I hope this one has better FPS than the Astrojet.KSFO or KLAX loaded and it was the worse slideshow I have EVER seen.

Peter Osborn

- I hope this one has better FPS than the Astrojet.KSFO or KLAX loaded and it was the worse slideshow I have EVER seen.
Uhh, I have no decrease in performance what so ever with any of the paints...6728643103_52f718a057_b.jpg Edited by DeadlyInertia

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

- Well I never have problems with any of my Alaska paints, but I downloaded the new one and I will test it out.EDIT: Still no luck with these paints. They're causing my system to freeze up, and i dont like it.

Edited by CapnOz

Peter Osborn

Its too bad for me.. I love the paints.there causing my video card to lock up.

Peter Osborn

Its too bad for me.. I love the paints.there causing my video card to lock up.
weird question? you have enable[bUFFERPOOLS]UsePools=0 ?performance but unestable try like this if you have it enable more stable[bUFFERPOOLS]RejectThreshold=131072 good luck regards feer.. Edited by feeer

Is it me or is this the second time they've screwed up the night textures. There's no landing light splash on the fuselage. This is also the case on the Ryanair Dreamliner. :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

weird question? you have enable[bUFFERPOOLS]UsePools=0 ?performance but unestabletry like this if you have it enable more stable[bUFFERPOOLS]RejectThreshold=131072 good luck regards feer..
I have no BUFFERPOOLS in my FSX cfg.Are you saying I should add something to my cfg?
Is it me or is this the second time they've screwed up the night textures. There's no landing light splash on the fuselage. This is also the case on the Ryanair Dreamliner. :(
They said in there forum that they have ONLY included a logo light.NO winglet light, and no Fuselage Night textures Its possible they may add them later.

Peter Osborn

I have no BUFFERPOOLS in my FSX cfg.Are you saying I should add something to my cfg?They said in there forum that they have ONLY included a logo light.NO winglet light, and no Fuselage Night texturesIts possible they may add them later.
  • Skip that and use Bojote's tweaker. You'll have it then. Every serious simmer should know of this tweak by now. http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html
  • Thanks. I haven't looked at their forums, but I don't like it nevertheless.

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Every serious simmer tweaks the CFG himself for his needs. :) blum.gif
Know of, not necessarily use. Batting%20Eyelashes.gif Edited by ZachLW

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

• Skip that and use Bojote's tweaker. You'll have it then. Every serious simmer should know of this tweak by now. http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html
  • Thanks. I haven't looked at their forums, but I don't like it nevertheless.

Thanks but I already have some custom tweaks in my file. They work great except for McphatAnother interesting thing is the problem is only at night...===

Peter Osborn