Has anybody tried mounting an iPad to a flightsim yoke, such as with a device like this? It doesn't seem like an iPad is too heavy,and that the yoke should be able to take it, but I was wondering if anybody had tried it yet.

I got basically the same thing, but for an iPhone and it was very awkward. I had to take it off before I even took off (was in a real plane). I could imagine the same being true of the iPad version but only worse. Also remember it moves as you move your yoke, so it will be jerking side to side as you manipulate the controls.Maybe something that can mount to a flat surface would be a lot better for FS purposes.

Noah Bryant

I guess I may just go with a kneeboard option. Not quite as convenient, but I don't want my iPad flopping around on my yoke while I'm trying to fly an approach. That seems like it would defeat the very purpose. Thanks for the feedback. (I love your app by the way!)

Probably a good decision - if I were to get something for FS it would be something like this:http://www.superbaccessories.com/cheap-tablet-pc-arm-stand-mount-holder-for-ipad-p167.htmlIt's kind of pricey but I could see it being the most beneficial since you can adjust it to however you have your set up. The kneeboard is good in an actual cockpit but I couldn't see myself using it for FS since I spend so much time switching between computers, putting the dog out, making dinner for the family...

I love your app by the way!
Thank you very much, I'm happy to hear that!

Noah Bryant