Sign in to follow this  
JLynch

Help?

Well theres 2 things i need help with..1st thingLong Haul;Flying long haul flighs for the VA that im in and was flying from EDDF-KORD, Flying for about 8 hours when FSX Freezes, nothing happening cant hear engines cant move mouse, I press windows button to go back to desktop nothing happens. Thought okay ill look in event viewer, looked in Event viewer and found nothing wrong, Just says that FSX has stopped working with windows? Any help?Im on W7 64BIT3.3ghz8gb ram565GT Nvidia card2nd ThingLooking from ATC TowerWhen looking from tower view and the logo, landing lights are on theres like a confliction happening, the PMDG 747X and PMDG NGX only Payware aircraft it happens too. Any help on this aswellJames

Hey James,No idea on #2 without either a better explanation or maybe a screenshot.The first one I have experienced in a much shorter flight, but with the same result. My guess is that you have FSDT KORD and the freeze happens on final?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hi there, thanks for reply, nope don't have any addon scenery to UsA at all mate. Only addon in the region of America is the pmdg 747 when I'm flying it.#2 I'll get a screenshot soon and show you it James

Ahh, okie dokes. Then it's not what I was thinking with the BGL dlll thing. Sounds like your issue is the "uiautomationcore.dll". Have you changed it? If not, give it a quick Google or maybe someone can toss up a link. I never used it personally (that I know of), but it has fixed what you're describing.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier