Sign in to follow this  
Hnla

Someone please do CRJ for FSX

Crj 200 is my favorite airplane. The CRJ200 for x-plane plane looks absolutely awesome and studding! Like NGX quality!Could someone please maybe consider doing it for FSX? You would probably make a bahookoo more profit, as FSX is more popular.Just a request, that would make my year!Thanks!-Hnla

Edited by Hnla

Crj 200 is my favorite airplane. The CRJ200 for x-plane plane looks absolutely awesome and studding! Like NGX quality!Could someone please maybe consider doing it for FSX? You would probably make a bahookoo more profit, as FSX is more popular.Just a request, that would make my year!Thanks!-Hnla
No, we will not be doing the CRJ for FS.

Founder of X-Aviation

There's one in the works by Digital Aviation that will be published by Aerosoft, but that one is at least 1 year late, with no current ETA. Aerosoft still says though, that it's still a planned release. This will be a CRJ-700/900 though. Wilco has the CRJ-200 available now, not sure of it's quality though, I've heard both good and bad things said about it.

Edited by tf51d

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Requesting a developer for XP to make an aircraft for a completely different platform is nonsense unless that company already develops for both (which at current, most do not). The techniques and background coding of the systems may be similar, but the interaction into the sims is completely different. It's like asking an mechanic to be a doctor. Just because he can fix cars doesn't mean he can fix a person who is a biologic machine.

Ahhhhh...mmmm1. Last I knew this forum was focused on X-Plane - not FSX so the likelihood that an FSX developer would see this request may be minimal.2. Number two and most important, FSX is an obsolete platform that Microshaft is not going to support going forward - this is evidenced by their drastic departure from the flight simulation world and their introduction of Flight as a free gaming platform.3. FSX developers are starting to slowly make the switch from FSX to X-Plane, albeit few at the moment, but they're starting to consider developing for X-Plane so the trend is towards X-Plane - not FSX.My 2 cents!Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Ahhhhh...mmmm1. Last I knew this forum was focused on X-Plane - not FSX so the likelihood that an FSX developer would see this request may be minimal.2. Number two and most important, FSX is an obsolete platform that Microshaft is not going to support going forward - this is evidenced by their drastic departure from the flight simulation world and their introduction of Flight as a free gaming platform.3. FSX developers are starting to slowly make the switch from FSX to X-Plane, albeit few at the moment, but they're starting to consider developing for X-Plane so the trend is towards X-Plane - not FSX.
I don't see FSX going away..................anytime soon. All the current advancements for the "basic platform" of FSX have been done by third parties, and will remain that way.

I wonder if in 20 years every 3rd post on the flight sim forums will devolve into X-plane vs FSX
No - it'll devolve into X-Plane vs. FSXX... :(

Should be taken as a complement, don't think I've ever seen a request for an XP Aircraft to get ported over.

3. FSX developers are starting to slowly make the switch from FSX to X-Plane, albeit few at the moment, but they're starting to consider developing for X-Plane so the trend is towards X-Plane - not FSX.
None of these developers are switching to X-Plane, they are just expanding their demographics to include X-Plane. FSX development will continue for quite some time yet!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Should be taken as a complement, don't think I've ever seen a request for an XP Aircraft to get ported over.
You know that is really a great way of looking at it...

Tyson Rose

None of these developers are switching to X-Plane, they are just expanding their demographics to include X-Plane. FSX development will continue for quite some time yet!!
Just wondering what your definition of "quite" is.FSX and XP are platforms. Platforms are subjected to network effects. Once XP reaches a critical mass in its user base, FSX will be dead for addon developers.

As soon as MS Flight comes out, the X-plane vs. FSX stuff will fade away and be replaced by the cries of FSX vs. MS Flight threads proclaming MS Flight as the devils messiah.