Sign in to follow this  
pan pan pan

Electronic Checklist Window

Hey Everyone,I have the standalone TSR electronic checklist program.I have it working well but when i utilise the checklist i need to click within the window which in turn makes all the sound disappear from Flightsim. Flightsim still runs but the sound disappears.I tried using it via FSUIPC but no luck.Any suggestions?Thanks

I would think that because you're using a stand alone program, when you click on it you are taking the focus away from FS9 so that may be why the sound stops, if you click back into the FS9 window does the sound come back on?CheersMartin

I have it working well but when i utilise the checklist i need to click within the window which in turn makes all the sound disappear from Flightsim. Flightsim still runs but the sound disappears.I tried using it via FSUIPC but no luck.
From a review at http://secure.simmar...hecklist.phtml:The support provided by Thomas Richter was immediate and excellent. At my humble request Thomas even coded additional special feature on the fly.It would seem he is the person to ask . . .Noted also the product requirements include:This software needs a Registered Version of FSUIPC. . . which presumably you have?John Edited by johnhinson

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Did you buy the full version of FSUIPC along with WidesFS server?Do you have a laptop or second pc you could network with the main FS PC?If yes to both of the above you could run the checklist on the laptop or second pc connecting through widefs.If no to either of the above you may be able to tell FS9 to be always on top but this would need to run in windowed mode and you'd need a second monitor to display the checklist program. That way when you click the checklist the focus should I think jump straight back to FS9.There may be other optons but I'm not sure right now and I don't know the program you're using.I'll see what I can find out.CheersMartin