Sign in to follow this  

Panels from the Past

Panels from the PastLight & Dark...

I thougt something different would be in order while I rebuild my system. There are several older pictorials in the backlog so we won't be without screen-shots!

201202a01a.jpg201202a02a.jpg201202a03a.jpg201202a04a.jpg201202a05a.jpg201202a06a.jpg201202a07a.jpg201202a08a.jpg201202a09a.jpg201202a10a.jpgHope you enjoyed this posting, please comment if you wish.....Darryl

Edited by AA777-223

Beautifull and very nostalgic!I still miss the great addons from "Dreamfleet"

Edited by venustus67

Very nice. If i am not mistaken, the first one if the Piper Archer (I put some time in this bad boy)

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Great shots. Is that FS9 or X (sorry for this cliche question but I'm interested in knowing). Also what cloud textures do you use? All look fantastic.First shot is the Carenado Piper Arrow

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

excellent shots, can you tell me how the airbus x is like? I wonder how the MCDU is compared to the QW757 (which has enough functionality for me)

excellent shots, can you tell me how the airbus x is like? I wonder how the MCDU is compared to the QW757 (which has enough functionality for me)
From what I have heard it is quite basic. I am still waiting for an advanced Airbus package. Nice shots BTW

It is the Carenado Piper Arrow T-Tail! :(

Very nice. If i am not mistaken, the first one if the Piper Archer (I put some time in this bad boy)
Darryl

Darth, hard to say since the QW757 has been off the system for at least 6 months. I think the QW can handle SID's/STAR's while the Airbus does not (just wait for v2).I can't really say there fully realistic since I don't fly the real aircraft.

btw...neither aircraft is as comprehensive as the NGX.Darryl Edited by AA777-223

Going with the 2600k from Q9550 and 16Gb from 8Gb on the memory...at a good price too, thanks to Micro Center!

What´s with your old one?Btw. nice ones! :(
I wanted an 8/6 core but simply could not afford the $1,000/$700 (US) for just the processor.....Darryl Edited by AA777-223

Going with the 2600k from Q9550 and 16Gb from 8Gb on the memory...at a good price too, thanks to Micro Center!I wanted an 8/6 core but simply could not afford the $1,000/$700 (US) for just the processor.....Darryl
You will have lots of fun with your new system. But 16GB RAM?! Isn't that an overkill?!

Not really, considering I want to do HD editing and such. Besides it was under $90.00 (US) which is less then half for what I paid on the 8Gb of DDR2!

You will have lots of fun with your new system. But 16GB RAM?! Isn't that an overkill?!
Darryl