Sign in to follow this  
brudinho

Re-Load NGX

hallo, my name is David Finkei write yesterday from my Problem. I have buyed the NGX via Download. Now, my Download don´t exists on my new Harddrive.I have on the PMDG site buyed a extended Download Link for 4,99$. But in the Email, i become a Link to Product Support. After register on the Product Support, i don´t become a activation Link. That´s the next problem. I don´t no, how can i take a Re-load Ticked.Ahead on the Product Support stand " Your account has been registered but not verified. Follow the instructions in the email that was sent to you. To send the email again, use the preferences page."But i don´t become a Mail.......

Edited by brudinho

I don't think that your download link has expired just one day after the purchase. Try log-in your account in the PMDG page to check if it's still there.

The "verification email" will not send to my Emailadress. So, i can´t take a Re-Download Ticket. Thats my Problem. I was registed for the Product Support, but i can´t verified my Account. How is the Problem, when PMDG send me the Downloadlink via Mail... I can´t understand this.. I have payed 69 $, but i can´t Fly...

I honestly don't get your problem.You have an email with a download link from yesterday. I think that this link is still valid so that you can download the exe file.The activation of the aircraft is done inside FSX after you install the aircraft and before you use it for the first time. I really don't remember receiving more than one email from PMDG which contained what you need to install and activate your NGX:Thank you for your order at PMDG Simulations, LLC.!This is your purchase confirmation/download instructions.YOUR ORDERID IS: xxxxxxxxxxxIf this is a download order, your download link appears near the bottom of this email- but PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!SOFTWARE PURCHASES:===================SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD ORDERS: You should download your purchase from the link provided below. IMPORTANT: If you click on the download link and nothing happens, CUT/PASTE THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO YOUR BROWSER.EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE ORDERS: Your purchase has been recorded in your account. In order to receive access to your download, you must open a Re-Download ticket in PMDG's Suppot Portal: http://support.precisionmanuals.comEXTENDED DOWNLOADS ARE NOT SENT WITHOUT COMPLETION OF A TICKET! Upon receipt of your ticket, our support staff will verify that the Extended Download purchase exists in your account, then send you a new copy of your original download link to use!Your extended download service is available to you for 12 months. If you need to re-download during this period, simply follow the instructions above.NOTE: Your re-download confirmation is an exact duplicate of your original purchase receipt and download, so it will include the original pricing information from your original purchase. Please do not be confused- this simply a copy of your original purchase receipt.NON-SOFTWARE PURCHASES:=======================PMDG GEAR & EXTRA'S ORDERS: You will receive an email confirming the shipping of your order if your item required shipping. (Download orders to not require shipping!) at the time the order ships.Your shipping confirmation email will contain tracking information.Thank you again for your support of PMDG!The PMDG Team----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ORDER CODE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlease print out your order code and/or keep it in a safe place.You will need this code and your e-mail address to log in and review your order.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Billing Information=======================================(Same as Billing Address)No shipping charge (or no shipping required).ORDER DETAILS UNIT PRICE TOTAL======================================================================QTY 1SKU 1861-37PRODUCT PMDG 737NGX Base Package for FSXPRICE $69.99 Subtotal: $69.99 ===================== Total: $69.99======================================================================Download Instructions for: PMDG 737NGX Base Package for FSXDownload URL:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNote: If the download link appears on two lines, please copy and paste each portion of the link into your browser address field and then press the 'Enter' key.License(s):NGX Base Package: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAdditional Information:==============================================================PMDG 737NGX Base Package: Simulation of Boeing's 737-800/900 aircraft for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This product can be downloaded by using the link above.After clicking on your download link, it may take a few moments for your download to commence!If your download does not commence automatically after clicking on the link, please read the security warning on the page displayed. The information is important!Your browser may block the download if not configured properly!Should you have problems with your order, please let us know.If you have problems with the software once it is installed, please visit the Customer Support pages on our website, or visit the customer support forum. Using the forum has the added benefit of assistance from other, experienced customers and PMDG staff who may be able to assist you very quickly!As a last resort, should you still require assistance, please create an account at the PMDG Support Desk: http://support.precisionmanuals.comSimply create an account, log in and submit a ticket. One of our techs will be happy to help you.Please include as much information about your order, your identity (important!) and the problem you are experiencing. We normally answer all tickets within 24hrs, but often times the wait is only a few hours.======================================================================Thank you for shopping at PMDG Simulations, LLC.

Check your downloads folder. The installer is probably still there

David,Thank you for putting your name on your post - due to this I was able to reset your order without a ticket submission. You should have the link now - this already includes SP1b, no need to install that separately.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com