Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

White airport buildings, help needed...

I don't get exactly what you see,but I do get some texture popping,and they momentarily flash white before changing to the correct texture colour.I flew the same plane as you,but the problem does not seem as bad as your issue.if you have any non-aerosoft addons.Remember EHAM was an early airport from Aerosoft,and might not have been developed optimially.It doesn't happen with your FSDT scenery does it?Does it occur when you put your old graphics card in again?

Edited by Jude Bradley

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

You can get the 275.33 drivers here in the Archive section. Forget the -448 on the end, select 560Ti. http://www.nvidia.co...aspx?lang=en-usYou are just looking in the wrong place at the nvidia web site. Select, 500, then 560Ti, then 275.33 in the list. Ignore the -448.

Edited by ZK-SUH

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

You can get the 275.33 drivers here in the Archive section. Forget the -448 on the end, select 560Ti. http://www.nvidia.co...aspx?lang=en-usYou are just looking in the wrong place at the nvidia web site. Select, 500, then 560Ti, then 275.33 in the list. Ignore the -448.
I did that already. Unfortunately, because the GTX 560TI-448 is such a new card, it only supports the 285.xx drivers or later.Well, a new update: I reinstalled FSX, expecting that the problem was gonna be fixed. But no, it's still there. Then I thought that the problem must be my GPU, so I put in my old graphics card again, GT 320 1024 MB. I deleted the old drivers and installed the 275.33 drivers for the GT 320 card. And what do you think? Problem STILL there. So this tells me,, that the problem is either not FSX, and either not the graphics card. Probably, something went wrong when I deleted the drivers for my old GT 320 when installing my new GPU. I can remember I deleted a lot of things related to NVIDIA, rebooted a lot (cuz that was needed). Perhaps something got corrupted. So far, I litterely tried everything.So I think that a simple reinstall of Windows is gonna solve the problem. I'm gonna try that this afternoon and report back.

I don't get exactly what you see,but I do get some texture popping,and they momentarily flash white before changing to the correct texture colour.I flew the same plane as you,but the problem does not seem as bad as your issue.if you have any non-aerosoft addons.Remember EHAM was an early airport from Aerosoft,and might not have been developed optimially.It doesn't happen with your FSDT scenery does it?Does it occur when you put your old graphics card in again?
What I see is basicly, when coming around in a range of 10 nm from Aerosoft EHAM, that the buildings start to pop up. They do not pop up normally, but they are entirely white. When I zoom in using the + and - keys, the buildings get their own color back again, but whenever I zoom out again, they're all white again. When coming in around a range of 3 nm to the airport, or closer, the buildings start to get their normal color again. So far, I've have seen this happening only at Aerosoft EHAM. At Aerosoft LEBL, some objects stayed white also, unless I zoomed in, but not as bad as in EHAM. This does not happen at the default airport sceneries. I've tried everything already. Increasing LOD_RADIUS, changing settings, disabling shadows, letting FSX rebuild the FSX.cfg. Tried different NVIDIA drivers, even reinstalled FSX, and even placed in my old GT 320 card, and still, the problem is still there! So this tells me, the problem is not FSX, not either of those graphics cards, but something in Windows drivers got corrupted when I was deleting the files from my old drivers when installing my new GPU. I hope a reinstall of Windows is all gonna fix it, I hope... And if not, then he.. I'm doomed! No joking, if that doesn't work, I'm really out of options and I'll have to live with it lol. This is just one of the many reasons why I'm looking so forward to PMDG switching to a new simming platform. A good new simming platform, that doesn't require that users to fix the problems of the game, lol. Like we all now do with FSX.

5650Ti=448 is not listed at all in the driver list box. Just 560Ti, and that is the latest drivers. Have you actually downloaded and tried to install the 275.33 drivers ? And if you have, does it install, or does it tell you it is not compatiable ?How did you uninstall your previous drivers ? If not done correctly, can cause issues, serious ones. Must be done correctly and methodical.before you do anymore, read this: http://www.simforums.com/forums/topic29041.html

Edited by ZK-SUH

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

5650Ti=448 is not listed at all in the driver list box. Just 560Ti, and that is the latest drivers. Have you actually downloaded and tried to install the 275.33 drivers ? And if you have, does it install, or does it tell you it is not compatiable ?How did you uninstall your previous drivers ? If not done correctly, can cause issues, serious ones. Must be done correctly and methodical.
I tried the 275.33 drivers for my GTX 560TI-448, and it says that no compatible NVIDIA device is found on my PC. However, when I download the 285 or 290 drivers it all installs fine. For my GT 320 card all drivers work normally.I uninstalled the drivers by simply uninstalling everything from Add/Remove programms. And rebooted everytime when required until all NVIDIA stuff was deleted. After this I installed my new GPU. Downloaded the drivers and installed them.However, in the past I have changed drivers many many times. Using the same uninstalling method. What's the correct way to uninstall NVIDIA drivers and removing all traces?

There is the clean install option you can select when installing/updating video drivers. I prefer a tool called driver sweeper which you use in "Safe Mode" and removes all traces.To correctly set up windows and FSX, check the link I posted above. Some of the hardware that is mentioned is outdated now, but setting up W7 and FSX is good stuff.

Edited by ZK-SUH