Sign in to follow this  
anthony_d

X Plane Real Weather Turbulence

Well, many people took the time (unlike some other whiner in this thread) to submit bug reports. Chris Serio posted the following at the Org on Thursday:

I received many bug reports about turbulence this week. Austin responded by making some tweaks which will be in the future 10.04Beta2. When it's released it should be a step in the right direction though I haven't had a chance to try it myself.

you like the UI, that makes 2. :Kiss:we are not talking about pictures here, that can wait til Xplane v20. just try to change the time of day or the date via those coarse sliders. awkward.
No need to use the sliders to change the time of day, you can use the clock inside the cockpit with your mouse. Incredible watching the time of day change from the midday sun to midnight, dynamically, in real time. I showed this to some of our members of a flight sim group in the UK, they were gob smacked. I do agree with you that the interface needs a facelift, Austin says he will change that in one of the updates. I'd like to see something done by REX team. Their interface for their software looks really modern and slick.

Am I the only one here who believes X-plane has no user Interface? It's a great menu bar once you get the hang of it, but I wouldn't call it a user interface. That's something that should be added on top of what's already there......which is a simulator with a menu bar, IMO.

Am I the only one here who believes X-plane has no user Interface?
Yes, you are. Explore a little more.