Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

Can i unable the rotate sound?

Do you mean the call out from the FO?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Best you can probably do is find that sound file, back it up somewhere else and replace it with a sound file with no sound.

This is only a long shot, but it may be your sound settings in Windows or your sound card CP. I think I'm right in saying that the NGX has been designed for 5.1 surround. So if you have only stereo checked in the CP, it could be it's not picking uo on the channel that carries the specific sound effect.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

I dont think he wants to enable the Rotate, but wants to disable the call.Cheers, Dave.

Dave Baggs.

EGLL.

LOL, ahhh, OK. Then all he needs to do is like you said, cut the file and paste it for safe keeping into a folder on the desktop. It shouldn't be necessary to replace it with another file...

Howard

Heck, I call 'rotate' when I fly a Cessna...it's pretty standard across the board. Why would you deactivate it, out of curiosity?

Kyle Rodgers

as the title says, can I?
It's not there so you must be using third party software. All you get is the 'V1' callout. The Rotate command comes from the FO.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I'm pretty sure this can be disabled in the FMC options? mayeb not. I thought it could be, can't remember where exactly, but I'm sure I've seen it. In PMDG setup, simulation, think it is in the last page on there. Maybe not...