Sign in to follow this  
baldk9

Inop GNS430

Since the installation of the latest update the GNS430 will not turn or pop-up when I tried. Has any one else had this issue?

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

I did. Re-downloaded the update and had the exe run into a new folder on my desktop. Open this new desktop file and scroll to the panel folder; copy the panel config file and info file and put them in the panel folder of the Malibu. MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP THE CONFIG FILE AND INFO THAT ARE IN THE MALIBU PANEL FOLDER PRIOR TO THIS!!! It seemed to solve it for me as it is working fine now.Gmac

I had the same problem - could not turn on the 430. Re-installed PA46T and then the update - same thing. In my panel config after the update there was an 'errant' character before the carenado 430GPS entry ( ; ) and not in front of the rxp setting. Looked like the panel config was set up for Carenado 530GPS and RXP 430! I added the ; in front of the RXP entries and removed it from the Carenado ones.Great testing :( ! On the plus side, you learn quite a bit about FSX!