Sign in to follow this  
MO-Airlines

Aircraft sweeping from left to right, right to left on route

Hi there,I got a problem which is pretty annoying:While flying a route (set by FMS) the NGX always sweeps from left to right and right to left during pretty much all the way on route... It's really annoying and I bet pessengers don't like it!2012-1-20_17-43-23-111.jpgAnyone got a fix?- MO-Airlines

si.php?name=Marcel&prefix=&surname=Onderdelinden

Sounds like the infamous S TURN issue.What wx programs are you using?Try a search on S turns in the forum, there are a number of solutions that appear to have worked for most people.

Disable turbulence in fsx.If you have fsuipc you can use it to supress turbulence instead of colpletely disabling it.

Had the same problem a few days ago, check that the Yaw Damper switch on the overhead-panel is enabled !!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg
Markus Frank
Windows 10 64,Intel i7, 32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1080ti, Prepar3D V4.

Registered version of FSUIPC [well worth the minimal cost] tick the box that say's suppress turbulence.

I still get that right to left motion even disabling in fsx settings like PMDG recommends in the manual. thats one of those slight bugs it seems we have to work with, ex turn left 245 a few minutes laterturn ruight 275 and back and forth for a while.

I've just changed the flight controls effectiveness in aircraft.cfg to a lower number, for exemple 0,4. It seems to have worked until now.I also changed the stability parameters in the aircraft.cfg to make hand flying more challenging.elevator_effectiveness = 0.4aileron_effectiveness = 0.4rudder_effectiveness = 0.4pitch_stability = 0.5roll_stability = 0.5yaw_stability = 0.5This is not indicated by PMDG, so save the original aircraft.cfg

yep I am using rex weather maybe thats the culprit but of course they willl deny it. thanks Ronny

yep I am using rex weather maybe thats the culprit but of course they willl deny it. thanks Ronny
iam using rex weather and have no problems but when the rex essential update that will come out soon, since they have nearly finshed it will solve most of the problems, and it will have more improvements and new features included and it be a free update to those who have rex

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Guys...If you have the registered version of FSUIPC, tick the suppress turbulence box!I have REX, the method I suggest works!