Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

East Midland Airport Released.

UK2000 fans, head over to UK2K web site, Gary has released East Midlands Airport.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Looks great. Hoping Gary will do Leeds Bradford next.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Looks great. Hoping Gary will do Leeds Bradford next.
Gary has already said that's not the case, he is spending the next couple of months making updates for previous sceneries then moving onto Edinburgh and Glasgow as long as Playsims/Horizon have released the appropriate Scottish photoscenery by then. Leeds is at least 6 months off I think, there is a half decent version in VFR Airfields Vol3 if you are desperate for it now.

Cheers, Andy.

ok, thanks Andy

Looks excellent, great airport, lots of interesting real world traffic options too, especially if your into freight

Dean Stringer

I'd buy it but uk2000 airports shimmer to much!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Now briefly reviewed by George Grimshaw himself.http://secure.simmar...nx-rp-6083.htmlSometimes one sentence from particular person tells you more than a 10000 word review. :(
That says a lot about George too. This is another UK2000 gem. Great textures, great fps, wonderfully animated traffic. And all at a price that you would get for one buggy scenery from another developer that I imagine everyone is familiar with...

Already bought it, didn't install it yet, didn't fly to or from it yet, but it looks very good. I really appreciate the cargo operations from that place, especially that DHL Air UK uses the A300B4, which is what the Simcheck A300 models. Can't wait to do some EGNX - EDDP.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Been playing about in it tonight, looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!!! Good value price wise I think too like all the uk2000 stuff.The ground detail is excellent, some neat vehicle movements about the place, building detail is great, the photo real looks fantastic from above, really very pleased so far, and FPS hit seems to be minimal even with 100% AI traffic.

Dean Stringer

Leeds is at least 6 months off I think, there is a half decent version in VFR Airfields Vol3 if you are desperate for it now.
It's better than "half-decent".

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

I'd buy it but uk2000 airports shimmer too much!
There must be something wrong with your graphics card or settings, because UK2000 airports do not shimmer on my PC (apart from one issue with Bristol from medium distance, which is apparently something to do with the high resolution 25cm per pixel base image). I am not sure if this can be corrected or not, but I know that Bristol is one Xtreme airport that will be getting an update. I am a beta tester for Gary's airports, so I have all of them.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There must be something wrong with your graphics card or settings, because UK2000 airports do not shimmer on my PC (apart from one issue with Bristol from medium distance, which is apparently something to do with the high resolution 25cm per pixel base image). I am not sure if this can be corrected or not, but I know that Bristol is one Xtreme airport that will be getting an update. I am a beta tester for Gary's airports, so I have all of them.
I agree with Christopher. My London Xtreme Heathrow doesn't shimmer, unlike the Imaginesim sceneries I have. I think George (or Martin?) at FlyTampa came out with a small executable that mip mapped all the texture files in one of his sceneries (St Maarten I think).Is there a mip mapping tool (apart from the one in the SDK) that can be downloaded and run in every folder so we can mip map our sceneries, like my imaginesim Singapore? The Imaginesim product (especially WSSS) is beautiful.This scenery looks so real from the screenshots!!!! It has me sucked in!!!I think also the approach lights at night all work brightly? I will go check my FSX and FS9 versions now. I think approaching in late evening I had very little brightness on the ILS system lights. At full night I think it is better? But the scenery of UK2000 is something to drool over!!!Daniel