Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

East Midland Airport Released.

My "Home" airport.So happy to finaly have EMA.Ryanair in it's normal spot gate 8.8391.jpg1692.jpg4633.jpg4944.jpg

Edited by NyxxUK

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Nice shots. This new scenery is indeed fantastic.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I've just installed mine and it looks quite nice. Like most UK2000 products, the scenery doesn't go much further than the airport boundary. Otherwise, I quite like this airport, very nicely made.Cheers,Clem

I've just installed mine and it looks quite nice. Like most UK2000 products, the scenery doesn't go much further than the airport boundary. Otherwise, I quite like this airport, very nicely made.
Actually if the Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station is included (and it is displayed in one of NyxxUK's screen shots) that facility is actually something like ten miles away in the vague direction of Nottingham along the A53...and yes I live about 30 miles away and visit the airport on a regular basis.I wonder if someone might be kind enough to post an image of the car park. Silly I know but over the last year EGNX sadly went from being one of the most easy-access airports around to a rather annoying money-grubbing shambles where there is now "VIP parking", "taxi's only", and so forth. Plus you have to pay a minimum of one pound even for a 5 minute drop-off where this used to be free :( .I'm just curious which version Gary got in there!

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

Ted, sounds awfully like Leeds. Silly drop off/payment rules and now cones and traffic bullies to stop you dropping off in the side roads nearby. Bah.

Paul Skol

Actually if the Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station is included (and it is displayed in one of NyxxUK's screen shots) that facility is actually something like ten miles away in the vague direction of Nottingham along the A53...and yes I live about 30 miles away and visit the airport on a regular basis.I wonder if someone might be kind enough to post an image of the car park. Silly I know but over the last year EGNX sadly went from being one of the most easy-access airports around to a rather annoying money-grubbing shambles where there is now "VIP parking", "taxi's only", and so forth. Plus you have to pay a minimum of one pound even for a 5 minute drop-off where this used to be free :( .I'm just curious which version Gary got in there!
Here you go Ted

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Actually if the Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station is included (and it is displayed in one of NyxxUK's screen shots) that facility is actually something like ten miles away in the vague direction of Nottingham along the A53...and yes I live about 30 miles away and visit the airport on a regular basis.
Yes, that is true, as you can see from Julian's picture. It is a step further from their usual!Clem

I can confirm that Gary has included a model of the Ratcliffe power station in his East Midlands Xtreme package.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I can confirm that Gary has included a model of the Ratcliffe power station in his East Midlands Xtreme package.
? :( Edited by ZK-SUH

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Why the question mark? Ted seemed to be unsure if the power station was included in the East Midlands Xtreme package. I am confirming it.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There is no ? it comes with the airport as you can see.1692.jpg

Edited by NyxxUK

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Home airport finally released - installed and already i'm back to flying in and out of it every flight! :( Now i've just got to IMAGINE my house being under the approach pattern until i learn scenery development :wink:Massive thanks to Gary - The scenery is absolutely fantastic!

Sam,Do you have Playhorizon's VFR GenX photoscenery? I would assume that your house might be visible (although somewhat blurred) unless it has only recently been built. Which approach path is your house under?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Why the question mark? Ted seemed to be unsure if the power station was included in the East Midlands Xtreme package. I am confirming it.
It shows in my screenshot, so am wondering why you posted to confirm,

It shows in my screenshot, so am wondering why you posted to confirm,
Haha love the screenshot of the parking lot...thanks for that. Pay kiosk and taxi stand totally accurate lol!With regard to the power station an earlier poster mentioned Gary's airports bieng somewhat short range in coverage beyond the airfield confines. Having Ratcliffe station included shows just how large the actual coverage area is!Hope that clarifies things and we can return to rubbernecking at this lovely airport :(

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg