Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The Official Moderator of the Unofficial ORBX forum

Stephen Wilcox, otherwise known as Spiritflyer, has graciously volunteered to moderate this forum. I have no doubt that this forum, if left to its own devices, would be a center of calm and reasoned dialog within the otherwise chaotic AVSIM forums. So, in the interest of supporting peace, mutual respect and brotherly love here, Stephen will gently nudge the conversation in those very rare instances when needed. :Big Grin:Congratulations Stephen! And thank you for volunteering!

Thank you Tom,It is an honour and a privledge to serve this community and Avsim as best I can.Kind regards,

Congrats Stephen ! :(

Edited by Jean-Paul Mes

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

StephenCongrats!! All things in moderation.Keep a tight rein or should I say rain on 'Rocky' - He comes from Zummerzet where the zider apples grow!Now tell me how you oc'd that 2600K without burning the house down?RegardsPeterH

Thanks for making the effort Stephen and good luck!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Thank you Tom,It is an honour and a privledge to serve this community and Avsim as best I can.Kind regards,
Congratulations my amigo!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

How to go Stephen, leaping into where no man has gone before...oh, that's a TV show, sorry.Your services might come in handy once an a while I'm thinking. Thanks for volunteering.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

I raise my glass to my fellow Canuck friend Stephen! A courageous act, and you can count on my full support and participation.

Thanks Stephen. Your work for our community is profound! It is like ripples in an ocean of flight simmers. :(

Well chosen, Tom, and congratulations, Steven.I guess I will be visiting this forum a lot. It is nice to discuss our beloved Orbx sceneries in a more communicative forum.

Stephen, I've see your posts around the forum and am glad to have you with us. Please keep me in mind should you need additional eyes and/or opinions.

Stephen Wilcox, otherwise known as Spiritflyer, has graciously volunteered to moderate this forum.
Crikey, now the trouble starts! :( :( Congrats Stephen
StephenCongrats!! All things in moderation.Keep a tight rein or should I say rain on 'Rocky' - He comes from Zummerzet where the zider apples grow!
B) :(

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Congrats Stephen, good choice, here's hoping the reasons for moderation are light and rare :-)

--John near KPAE

Congrats StephenGood choice. May the spirit lead you on your journey here..!!Your work for our community is profound

Glad to see you in charge Stephen.Blue sky!

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...