Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The Official Moderator of the Unofficial ORBX forum

We all love the FTX product, of that there is no question, but legitimate comments and concerns, known as 'customer feedback' should not and cannot be stifled by aggressive moderation and abusive behaviour which has unfolded over at the 'other' place.I am sure this forum will gain strength, especially with the most politically savvy poster I know in charge of it!

Congrats Stephen ! Ì am sure everything will go smoothly with you in control :(

Hey Stephen! I will try to be civil but make no promises, except I will not use the p00p word in public. Hmmm, I just said it, in public. Getting over a lung infection so I'll try not to put my foot in my mouth. Happy trails!!

Hope you are feeling better soon Dan. :( Want me to drive over and bring a thermos of chicken noodle soup?Kind regards,

Congatulations !! Good to see you again Stephen. This Forum will do good, with you, onboard.... Michael J

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

OHH! my God, can you guys quit that $hit before I start :( ...., he's just another guy we can kick in the xxxxx groin*..... :Clown:Congrats Stephen.* Edited by Mod to keep AVSIM family friendly. :((also because it might hurt less!)

OHH! my God, can you guys quit that $hit before I start :( ...., he's just another guy we can kick in the xxxxx groin*..... :(
:(

OHH! my God, can you guys quit that $hit before I start :( ...., he's just another guy we can kick in the xxxxx groin*..... :Clown:Congrats Stephen.* Edited by Mod to keep AVSIM family friendly. :((also because it might hurt less!)
Thank you Alain,I guess I'll have to make sure I keep standing side on when you are in the room, or else invest in an extra strong steel chastity belt! :(

Hahaha ok guys, I'll try to remind myself to be carefull about the way I write...... about a picture.... :(IS413-070.jpgspacer.gif

Man, the music I'm listening for the past 2 hours so doesn't fit the last 3 posts, LOL. Rachel Portman = soundtrack to the movie The Legend of Bagger Vance. So calming.

We all love the FTX product, of that there is no question, but legitimate comments and concerns, known as 'customer feedback' should not and cannot be stifled by aggressive moderation and abusive behaviour which has unfolded over at the 'other' place.I am sure this forum will gain strength, especially with the most politically savvy poster I know in charge of it!
+1, commercial members shloud not be under any kind of protective umbrella at Avsim because of their status. Unfairlly bashing a product or a person just because we have an axe to grind is not IMHO something we should do, having said that, we should be able to tell it like it is.If what we are saying is the truth we should not be stifled by aggressive moderation and abusive behaviour.