Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Allensworth

The Official Moderator of the Unofficial ORBX forum

Stephen Wilcox, otherwise known as Spiritflyer, has graciously volunteered to moderate this forum. I have no doubt that this forum, if left to its own devices, would be a center of calm and reasoned dialog within the otherwise chaotic AVSIM forums. So, in the interest of supporting peace, mutual respect and brotherly love here, Stephen will gently nudge the conversation in those very rare instances when needed. :Big Grin:Congratulations Stephen! And thank you for volunteering!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you Tom,It is an honour and a privledge to serve this community and Avsim as best I can.Kind regards,

StephenCongrats!! All things in moderation.Keep a tight rein or should I say rain on 'Rocky' - He comes from Zummerzet where the zider apples grow!Now tell me how you oc'd that 2600K without burning the house down?RegardsPeterH

Thank you Tom,It is an honour and a privledge to serve this community and Avsim as best I can.Kind regards,
Congratulations my amigo!

How to go Stephen, leaping into where no man has gone before...oh, that's a TV show, sorry.Your services might come in handy once an a while I'm thinking. Thanks for volunteering.

I raise my glass to my fellow Canuck friend Stephen! A courageous act, and you can count on my full support and participation.

Thanks Stephen. Your work for our community is profound! It is like ripples in an ocean of flight simmers. :(

Well chosen, Tom, and congratulations, Steven.I guess I will be visiting this forum a lot. It is nice to discuss our beloved Orbx sceneries in a more communicative forum.

Stephen, I've see your posts around the forum and am glad to have you with us. Please keep me in mind should you need additional eyes and/or opinions.

Stephen Wilcox, otherwise known as Spiritflyer, has graciously volunteered to moderate this forum.
Crikey, now the trouble starts! :( :( Congrats Stephen
StephenCongrats!! All things in moderation.Keep a tight rein or should I say rain on 'Rocky' - He comes from Zummerzet where the zider apples grow!
B) :(

Congrats Stephen, good choice, here's hoping the reasons for moderation are light and rare :-)

Congrats StephenGood choice. May the spirit lead you on your journey here..!!Your work for our community is profound

Stephen, I've see your posts around the forum and am glad to have you with us. Please keep me in mind should you need additional eyes and/or opinions.
Thank you Chase,I appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks for your help overnight. It will take me some time before I know what I am doing.Kind regards,

Thank you guys,Your warm expressions of support are deeply appreciated. I will need your help to have us all walk that line between expressing what we think and how we feel but yet not being abusive or insulting. I suspect keeping on topic will be the greatest challenge, for I have yet to learn how to do that myself 100% of the time.Kind regards,

Good luck Stephen,This may be a challenge based on recent events!

Thank you guys,Your warm expressions of support are deeply appreciated. I will need your help to have us all walk that line between expressing what we think and how we feel but yet not being abusive or insulting. I suspect keeping on topic will be the greatest challenge, for I have yet to learn how to do that myself 100% of the time.Kind regards,
I can't think of anyone more suited for the position than yourself Stephen. I look forward to seeing you around ...

I can't think of anyone more suited for the position than yourself Stephen. I look forward to seeing you around ...
+1

Congrats with the promotion! :( I hope you will have an easy job moderating this forum!

Congrats with the promotion! :( I hope you will have an easy job moderating this forum!
No doubt, he just need to look out for me and you.. :( (Just a joke Jeroen.)

No doubt, he just need to look out for me and you..
That most certainly was a part of his job description... :(

Congratulations Stephen! Nice to see you back too!
Thanks fellows. Hey Ross, where are you hanging out these days? Hope to catch up with you with TS in the skys sometime soon!Kind regards,