Sign in to follow this  
WTE_Pharoah

How to uninstall PMDG 737?

Hi guysIn an effort to improve my performance I inadvertently used someone else's fsx.cfg (to take up the recommendations from fsxtimes.com) instead of copying across only the sections I needed (long story). anyway, he had his own copy of the NGX and when I tried to load it, I got asked to activate mine again...which I did but it wouldn't work (obviously must be looking for his ver not mine). anyway, I tried to uninstall but, whilst the a/c has disappeared from fsx, it still shows up as blank docs in my program mgr and I can't uninstall that. Is there any other way to uninstall? I have both the 600/700 and 800/900 which I'll reinstall/activate when its done but the installer keeps telling me I have it installed already.help... :)

you sure? I'm hoping theres a manual way to remove the PMDG install through regedit or something but I don't know how. that way, I can reinstall the 800 and 700 packages - if there's an activation error I can then take it up with PMDG support.

Had a similar problem. When installing the 600 in input the activation code for the 800... Of course that didn't work well.Uninstalled both, removed the PMDG folder in FSX directory and rebooted.Reinstalled and all is now working as expected ;)

yeah well I uninstalled both packages and yet its still showing up on my prog mgr listing (but as blank files) and available to be uninstalled. when I do click uninstall, nothing happens. I'm not able to reinstall the original packages because it says its already installed :( *sigh*

[FIXED]lodged a ticket with support and they (efficiently) sent me an email with instructions on how to remove - all fixed now!! excellent customer service PMDG - its a weekend so I didn't expect anything until next week. Happy/satisfied customer here.:)

[FIXED]lodged a ticket with support and they (efficiently) sent me an email with instructions on how to remove - all fixed now!! excellent customer service PMDG - its a weekend so I didn't expect anything until next week. Happy/satisfied customer here.:)
Yay!Now get flyin'! :(B737_800_1HI.jpg